Doujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English
DeathMarine

Doll Ouroboros 1 DOLL ~ウロボロスに名を連ねる者~

Doujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English

I am new to Bittorrent usage and Daemon tools. I am trying to decompress the 2nd and 3rd CD, but I keep getting an error message stating the the files are in an unknown format or they are damaged. Can anyone help?

Ok. I figured out how to use Daemon tools. I am, however, unable to get the setup to notice disk 3. I can't copy the recognition file since it's read only. Any suggestions?

I am new to Bittorrent usage and Daemon tools. I am trying to decompress the 2nd and 3rd CD, but I keep getting an error message stating the the files are in an unknown format or they are damaged. Can anyone help?

Ok. I figured out how to use Daemon tools. I am, however, unable to get the setup to notice disk 3. I can't copy the recognition file since it's read only. Any suggestions?

daemon tools ha sa great feature-multiple devices, so right click on it at your little bottom-thingy and highlight Virtual CD/DVD-ROM, it should be at the top, then set however many devices you need and install like normal

i hope

daemon tools ha sa great feature-multiple devices, so right click on it at your little bottom-thingy and highlight Virtual CD/DVD-ROM, it should be at the top, then set however many devices you need and install like normal

i hope

I finally got it working yesterday. Thanks.

Hi I'm new here and I was wondering what this Emule thing was and how do you use it? It seems thats how you get the English patches for these games and I simply don't know what Emule is so can someone tell me?

Help, I have trouble install this game (I choose standard Install, the 2 GB one), Disc one and Disc two successfully

installed, but once I try to install Disc three, an icon appeared says SETUP.INI: InstallFiles1: "DOLL2.3" failed to copy , then installation is interrrupted, I tried both daemon and alcohol, my computer region setting change to Japanse, it still wont work, I read from the previous post that many of you guys have successfully installed this game, how did you guys do it?

You should not be getting English error messages if your computer is in Japanese mode.

Even if you cannot install it you can still view the files using Windows Explorer which is much more productive if you cannot understand Japanese.

I know I can just view the movie, but i want to play it since I know moderate Japanese. The error message I said above,

SETUP.INI: InstallFiles1: "DOLL2.3" is in english, the part where it says it cannot be copy is in Japanese, I just ranslate it.

It seems like you were able to install it, can you describe it, like what tool you use, what setting you have..... etc

This Time I try the minimum installation , the one with 50 MB , however, when I am at the first game menu and click

START, the game just got crushed, a window jump out says DOLL2.EXE encounter problem, the program must close.

how's that?

Last time I installed this game, which was a long time ago. I do not remember having to do anything unusual to get it working. Most cannot copy errors are due to either a damaged archive or system settings.

in the nfo file says this:

Mount Doll.Ouroboros.1.CD1.iso

Install using the first option (50mb) the 2gig installation won't work

so i interpret it as the 2 gig would NOT work, the 50mb will work, I don't think I am working backwards

I want to ask those who able to install and play this game, how did you do it?

Thanks DM, I don't know how you get a chance to play these with all the volume you upload and work into this site.

Way to go! biggrin.gif

Um... Deposit Files has a problem with the save game file saying:

"Such file does not exist or it has been removed for infringement of copyrights "

o_O

Hey guys I just finished downloading this via torrent, and when I extract cd'2 2 and 3, i get all the normal files. When I choose to Open the ISO, which uses winace, apparently, all I see is the one folder up icon, and nothing else. When I opened cd 1 I had a bunch of stuff, including a folder titled M, which had some movies in it, but nothing good, just walking around and a fight against a werewolf, and him having some tea with a blonde chick. Seems cd 2 and 3 are messed up, or I am missing something, anyone got any suggestions ? I assume there are more movies then that, but I can not seem to access them, any help is appreciated.

If anyone has the movies saved, that is all I am really after, if someone could share em somehow that would rule !

I didnt see any game files to download in this thread can we re up them DM>? thank yoiu.

UPdate: i was able to download the torrent but can you possibly seed for a bit ? thanks

Edited by AdamEve

it's weird I see pics from the game on the first post where I didn't before.  Not sure if that was just on my end.  If there's a FAQ and I'm missing something obvious here sorry I'm having issues finding it.  But if not, if you guys have a torrent or direct download links for the files, I would be very grateful.  thank you.