DeathMarine

Sisters - The Last Day Of Summer

Hello I have a minor problem, I have entered the serial key, and copied the save games to my documents folder (win7) but the load game button is grayed out for me, why is that?

Requesting seeder for this game...

Been 'downloading' since 1 hour after release here...and I'm only up to 41%, the average speed is 30kB/s...Others that started downloading yesterday are done already... :(

Please seed..

Requesting seeder for this game...

Been 'downloading' since 1 hour after release here...and I'm only up to 41%, the average speed is 30kB/s...Others that started downloading yesterday are done already... :(

Please seed..

Have you tried to redownload the torrent file and update the trackers? A similar thing happened to me for Izumo 2. I redownloaded the torrent and it downloaded within a few hours. Just a suggestion.

Just gotta say this is an amazing game and I'm really glad with the release DM. Thanks a lot!

It's an extremely linear game though so you'd pretty much get the same results no matter what you choose, with little discrepancies. Only annoying part is the 2nd floor when I first played, I had no idea I didn't need to visit all the rooms. Watching the animation over and over again is really tiring :P especially since you can't skip it. Other than that it's a very nice game and I'd love to see more like this

Hello DM, just felt compelled to post re: this game.. one of the best DL's I have gotten from you, great game, very enjoyable.... thanks for all your hard work!! :)

Hello,this is my first post ever, i dont know how forums work , i never used them before, how do you guys know if someone answerd your post?

Also, i just noticed i have a exp bar under my name, hehe..i was to be lvl one!

errm, "want" ..not was...i type a lot, will that make everyone mad?

I have actually been looking for this game but i cant seem to find it. thought i might but it looks like it was removed. preferably one with an english patch. if there is no patch, perhaps one could be made (hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge) XD

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2012 at 9:47 AM, DeathMarine said:

Sisters ~夏の最後の日~

I'm probably missing something but I can't see any link to where I can download it.

On 2/13/2012 at 10:47 AM, DeathMarine said:

Sisters ~夏の最後の日~

cant seem to find the download link , was it removed?