Doujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English
DeathMarine

Sisters - The Last Day Of Summer

Doujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English

Requesting seeder for this game...

Been 'downloading' since 1 hour after release here...and I'm only up to 41%, the average speed is 30kB/s...Others that started downloading yesterday are done already... :(

Please seed..

Requesting seeder for this game...

Been 'downloading' since 1 hour after release here...and I'm only up to 41%, the average speed is 30kB/s...Others that started downloading yesterday are done already... :(

Please seed..

Have you tried to redownload the torrent file and update the trackers? A similar thing happened to me for Izumo 2. I redownloaded the torrent and it downloaded within a few hours. Just a suggestion.

Just gotta say this is an amazing game and I'm really glad with the release DM. Thanks a lot!

It's an extremely linear game though so you'd pretty much get the same results no matter what you choose, with little discrepancies. Only annoying part is the 2nd floor when I first played, I had no idea I didn't need to visit all the rooms. Watching the animation over and over again is really tiring :P especially since you can't skip it. Other than that it's a very nice game and I'd love to see more like this

Hello,this is my first post ever, i dont know how forums work , i never used them before, how do you guys know if someone answerd your post?

Also, i just noticed i have a exp bar under my name, hehe..i was to be lvl one!

errm, "want" ..not was...i type a lot, will that make everyone mad?