Dizzy

RabidFiles UPDATE (04/30/2012)

As I am sure many of you noticed, RabidFiles was extremely slow loading over the weekend, even unusable at times. We had to do some emergency maintenance and optimizing. Things should be running better.

We also upgraded the download speed for free users from 100KB/s to 200KB/s.

————————————————-

COMPENSATION FOR DOWN TIME!!!

I want to apologize to all of you who have had trouble using RabidFiles during this time. Our records show that it was near unusable or worse between the 27th to the 29th.

For anyone who was subscribed for that time we will be re-applying the days you were unable to use your premium account and giving you an extra day as an apology for the inconvenience.

If you do not receive this within the next few days please contact me here to let me know. Make sure to provide the email you used to sign up to RabidFiles and the PayPal transaction number, so that we can confirm your subscription to a Premium account and issue you the days you lost.

————————————————-

As we are still working on tweaking the site and there will be more updates to come!!

So please continue to let us know how we can make the site better for you.

I am truly sorry for all of this.

My sincerest apologies,

wubs and hugs,

Dizzy

If anyone has been having issues downloading files as of today after 1PM EST please let me know so we can look into this. If you were having problems before that it was probably because of the issues we were having and the maintenance we were doing.

I am testing this out myself. I have already tested downloading as a premium member and it works great.

I am now looking into downloading for free users.