Dizzy

ILLUSION FIELD 幻影現実 ILLUSION FIELD -Phantom Reality-

Illsuion was bought out by TEATIME a while back, so it is sort of by them since they are the same company but technically it was released under the FULLTIME label, also owned by TEATIME

But the "Illusion" bit is solely the name, this is not by illusion

EDIT - No I haven't, DeathMarine is "General of the Army" I am the second in command, but I have stepped up to take over what I can since DeathMarine is too busy with other aspects of life at the moment.

Hello

I'd problems with the instalation.

See attached.

Can you help me?

Thanks

If i am not wrong you need to copy the install files on your hard drive then erase any japanese sign from the installer. Make sure to use applocal too.

Joi    0

NO DVD PATCH. DEFROST PATCH. GAME SAVE I can not download and the message: We are doing upgrades!! We will be back ASAP! If you are a premium member, dont worry, you will be credited back all the time we are down!

I am having similar problems.

Autorun won't kick in and when I click on the autorun.exe the only buttons that will work are DirectX installation or Exiting.

When I explore the disc and go in to select the Windows installer it fails (it cites Data1.cab).

Am I doing something wrong?

I am having similar problems.

Autorun won't kick in and when I click on the autorun.exe the only buttons that will work are DirectX installation or Exiting.

When I explore the disc and go in to select the Windows installer it fails (it cites Data1.cab).

Am I doing something wrong?

To answer my own question - Yes.

On the regional and language settings:

Set format to Japanese - Check

Set location to Japan - Check

Set System Locale (under Admin tab) to Japanese - ....heh, oops

Got it now though (it's been a while since I've danced this dance, I just forgot some of the steps)