Dizzy

ILLUSION FIELD 幻影現実 ILLUSION FIELD -Phantom Reality-

58 posts in this topic

ILLUSION FIELD [H GAME]
(18禁ゲーム) ILLUSION FIELD -幻影現実- / ILLUSION FIELD -Phantom Reality-

post-24270-0-92651200-1348122725_thumb.j

post-24270-0-64333100-1348122737_thumb.j post-24270-0-69274900-1348122743_thumb.j post-24270-0-04294100-1348122749_thumb.j post-24270-0-93696500-1348122757_thumb.j

Edited by DeathMarine
(Posted New Torrent. Has same files as original torrent but we will no longer be seeding the original!)

"FYI for those who don't know I'm a GIRL!! Yes a girl who loves and shares hentai o.O"

That is so sexy... o_O

Eitherway, is this censured? If it is, any uncensure patch? ;D

Looks great anyhow =)

I posted the patches that I have

I didn't see either of those

(EDIT - it's censored, h-games always are)

Downloading now.... So... it this a game BY illusion or is it just named thus. Looks to be graphically very pretty either way!

Dizzy.... you get promoted? Thought D.M. was the only General.

Illsuion was bought out by TEATIME a while back, so it is sort of by them since they are the same company but technically it was released under the FULLTIME label, also owned by TEATIME

But the "Illusion" bit is solely the name, this is not by illusion

EDIT - No I haven't, DeathMarine is "General of the Army" I am the second in command, but I have stepped up to take over what I can since DeathMarine is too busy with other aspects of life at the moment.

Hello

I'd problems with the instalation.

See attached.

Can you help me?

Thanks

If i am not wrong you need to copy the install files on your hard drive then erase any japanese sign from the installer. Make sure to use applocal too.

NO DVD PATCH. DEFROST PATCH. GAME SAVE I can not download and the message: We are doing upgrades!! We will be back ASAP! If you are a premium member, dont worry, you will be credited back all the time we are down!

I am having similar problems.

Autorun won't kick in and when I click on the autorun.exe the only buttons that will work are DirectX installation or Exiting.

When I explore the disc and go in to select the Windows installer it fails (it cites Data1.cab).

Am I doing something wrong?

I am having similar problems.

Autorun won't kick in and when I click on the autorun.exe the only buttons that will work are DirectX installation or Exiting.

When I explore the disc and go in to select the Windows installer it fails (it cites Data1.cab).

Am I doing something wrong?

To answer my own question - Yes.

On the regional and language settings:

Set format to Japanese - Check

Set location to Japan - Check

Set System Locale (under Admin tab) to Japanese - ....heh, oops

Got it now though (it's been a while since I've danced this dance, I just forgot some of the steps)

If i am not wrong you need to copy the install files on your hard drive then erase any japanese sign from the installer. Make sure to use applocal too.

Theeere we go.

Thanks

THANKS, But is there english patch

post the english patch pls and uncenssor o/

Lol i was reading the rules and i just broke one XD i am sorry i follow this site for years and i think this was my 2nd post and i just broke a rule X_x

If I remember the defrost patch removes the ice from the girls so you can skip that part of the gameplay and get to the good stuff