Dizzy

Evil Woman Executive Full Moon Night

Evil Woman Executive Full Moon Night (NoDVD VERSION) [H-GAME]

(18禁ゲーム) 悪の女幹部 フルムーンナイト

Aku no Onna Kanbu furumun naito

post-24270-0-88298700-1352948961_thumb.j

post-24270-0-24164500-1352948966_thumb.j post-24270-0-68905200-1352948972_thumb.j post-24270-0-59831400-1352948977_thumb.j post-24270-0-76296100-1352948981_thumb.j

Direct Download

[OnlyHentaiGames.com].Evil.Woman.Executive.Full.Moon.Night.7z.001 (740 MB)

[OnlyHentaiGames.com].Evil.Woman.Executive.Full.Moon.Night.7z.002 (740 MB)

[OnlyHentaiGames.com].Evil.Woman.Executive.Full.Moon.Night.7z.003 (740 MB)

[OnlyHentaiGames.com].Evil.Woman.Executive.Full.Moon.Night.7z.004 (641.70 MB)

Game Save

[OnlyHentaiGames.com].Evil.Woman.Executive.Full.Moon.Night.[GAME.SAVE].rar (16.97 KB)

DEMO (デモ) / Trial version (体験版)

[OnlyHentaiGames.com].Evil.Woman.Executive.Full.Moon.Night.[DEMO].mp4 (19.09 MB)

WALKTHROUGH

Evil Woman Executive Full Moon Night WALKTHROUGH

OnlyHentaiGames.com.Evil.Woman.Executive.Full.Moon.Night.torrent

[mgl='magnet:?xt=urn:btih:415B53F07434024226919C9DC20FE7ABDF4267E0&dn=%5bOnlyHentaiGames.com%5d.Evil.Woman.Executive.Full.Moon.Night'][/mgl]

**IF THE IN GAME TEXT DOESN’T SHOW UP** You need to change your Keyboard Language Settings to Japanese.

(for Windows 7 – Start > Control Panel > Region and Language > Keyboard and Languages)

Can anyone tell me how to combine the four parts of this download please ?

Many thanks in advance

Download 7-z File Manager, open the first file, hit extract and it'll take care of that for you.

I downloaded 7-z and tried that already maybe i should try downloading the torrent

again cause i can't remember if my com was in japanese lang when i downloaded it ?

Did you associate all those file types to 7-z before trying to extract? Don't think the Japanese language should come in to play until you install the game. The files are renamed into English anyway.

Think i got it now its doing something and its not what it did before fingers crossed

And thank you for your speedy and helpfull reply

What a wonderfull community here on hshare

ill let you know if i get it going

Nope still didn't get it

So i have my downloaded torrent with four files and i've got 7-zip but i don't read japanese so please once more

so far i've managed to pack it into one file but if i extract i get the four files again

if i right click the nr 001 file and choose the 7-zip option what japanese line do i push ?

Well mine is, i get lines of japanese symbols

in my regional settings i've changed 3 things to japanse

Could this have anything to do with my 7-zip being japanese ?

any help would be gratefully accepted

I think you should reinstall 7-zip after changing everything back to your own language. This way at least 7-zip would make more sense to you. You can switch to Japanese mode once you've successfully unpacked the game.

If you go into your start menu and find the 7zip folder then double click on 7zip to open (this is the one with the black and white 7z icon)

Now click on the 5th option at the top of the window

This will open another widow, the 7zip options window.

Now click on the 6th tab (the last one) for the language options

find English in the drop down menu and select it

Now click the first button at the bottom (the OK button) to save your option changes

Now 7 zip should be in English for you :)

It's annoying I know but some programs will default to whatever language your computer is set to. I always recommend installing programs with your region and language setting properly set (to what you use, like US English etc) to avoid this (unless of course if you are installing an Hgame then you want it in Japanese)

Or you can just uninstall and reinstall like DV(07cbdj) suggested (make sure your in the correct language if you do)

EDIT Just wanted to add a TIP! you don't need 7zip to extract 7z files, winrar will extract those for you too.

Thank you all for your wonderfull comments at this time i'm studying hard for my upcomming exam on the 28th

i'll see if i can get it going after that and let you all know if i got it running

all your help is appriciated

i know that if i did it once i'll have no problem repeating the process

Many thanks to all and DM and Dizzy in the extreme (bow,bow)

How's this one different from 悪の女幹部?

This version is the original Evil Woman Executive plus added scenes (sorry I didn't answer sooner I just noticed your question)

@ Dojakt No problem, what 07cbdj and I said will work, you will see when you get around to trying it out.

Im having a problem with the text in this game!

I have installed plenty of japanse games before, i know how to set the language to japanese and use applocale...

But i cant get the text to display right in this game! instead of an error message, or blanks i get Random letters and symbols and allot of spaces. Did the download somehow corrupt or am i doing something silly?

Also if i put the save file into the game folder it crashes on startup and complains about not having a CD ( i figure thats what it is anyway)

Yeah, the first post doesnt help. even making japanese keyboard my default doesnt help.
cycled through all availalbe japanese keyboard settings as well.

While i can INPUT in japanse, the text that shows up is still complete giberish.

my computer is pretty much always set to Japanese Language, which is why its so confusing as to why this game wont show text. I am not a novice at playing Japanese games. but nothing i am doing is working, including uninstalling/reinstalling under different language settings.

I will admit, i never had to set my KEYBAORD to a speficic language before, so maybe im doing something wrong there? i did make

No it was tested, all you need to do special/extra with this one is to set your keyboard to Japanese, I explained how to for Windows 7 but if your using something else should be pretty much the same.

(If your unclear on how to change your keyboards language you can always google it just to make sure)