J-List is a wonderful toybox of things from Japan - come see

Chaos Labyrinth

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Chaos Labyrinth

Posted

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you two ^_^

Posted

I go through them in order they were posted but made an exception this time since so many of you were interested in it and DM even mentioned it.

Posted

I've been stuck at the same point for two hours now...

Currently the only enemy I can fight are mummies and Kobolds... I got batgirl in the room. I can see in the dark at will. Ah, and the homonculus one shots me.

I'm in the process of getting lvl 10, but at 1 xp per mummy... it is long. For my floors, I got 1 door unoppened in the bf1 and two nose spots I'm not sure what they do. I got the two top right doors unoppened on f1, and f2 one corridor is blocked by a trap door and another by a portal thing...

I'd like help, perhaps it is very simple but atm I'm taking a break from the 36 more mummies I need to lvl up.

Posted

Well, I'm stuck at the same point like you, but maybe I can share my wisdom with you so that you can complete my thoughts :P

I get her down to around 10% HP with the fireball spell but then she reaches me and one-hit kills me. If there would be a way to run faster than her or trap her, than you could shoot her down. And if you just would survive one of her hits you could end it, but I haven't figured out a way so far. For the girl abbilities: Does anyone know what excactly they do? The Bat Girl illuminates dark places, and the Mummy appears to be a full healing. Also for the kobold there appears a nose at some points in the HUD but due to my lack of japanese reading I can't say what it means. I think it might give you a hint on the type of enemy you will encounter in the surrounding areas, but I'm not sure....

Posted

Is there a point to playing the game after seeing all those images? :D

Posted

Yes, there is a point... besides it being a puzzle.

Update, apparently lvls aren't what was needed to progress. Though I can now defeat the homonculus. At lvl 10 with the dagger of the 2nd floor, you fireball her then smack her and get the load of exp...

I'm lvl 12 right now, roomed the mummy as well. But still, can't open any new path.

Posted

gee dv(cbdj) aren't you a "Debby Downer" today

Posted

Maybe. I was thinking "Lots of characters mean lots of CGs. Nice, let's download this. ... Actually, I've already seen all the characters, so why bother?". And the truth is even if I downloaded this, I wouldn't have time to play it.

Posted

You know I was just teasing you right :P

Since there isn't an HCG set out for this one yet I posted the character pics I could find and even provided a DDL for the originals, it's something until the HCG set comes out, let's hope one does. I didn't mean to spoil anything for you, maybe I should hide them inside a spoiler tag, would reduce the length of the post too.

Posted

there was a option if i wanted to connect to the internet for updates or not after installing

should i connect to the internet or not?

kinda worried since this kind of stuffs feels kinda like illegal in my mind

Posted

Usually it's a good idea not to connect to the internet with torrented stuff.

Posted

Hey Potato32 did you come further? I figured out how to open new paths. It it so ridiculously obvious that I could bite my keyboard for not figuring it out earlier.

Remember the strange thing on the second floor which is guarded by a trapdoor? This is a torch...just shoot a fireball to light it and the trap door closes. So now new rooms ahead :).

Posted

im at the garden right now

and planning to sleep for now

if anyone needs help feel free to ask ill try answering ^_^

Posted

Now I figured out what most of the spells and skills are used for, but since it spoils part of the story I will put it into spoiler tags

Posted

can anyone tell me the condition for the world to reset?

i only know 2 way

1 is by loosing a fight

2 is by letting a certain time pass(if anyone knows how long this needs then can you tell me?)

Posted

Allright I'll bite.

Posted

i only know 2 way

1 is by loosing a fight

2 is by letting a certain time pass(if anyone knows how long this needs then can you tell me?)

Posted

@DarkDraconis

I guess you mean the item in the single dead-end corridor guarded by a teleporter and closed trapdoor, which can be opened and closed via the lever next to it, right?

it's simple just lure the mummy monster over the trap door and pull the lever. She falls down on a stone plate and deactivates the teleporter and you can get the item. Close the trap door after that or you are following her.

(if the mummy won't appear then she is currently at your room :P )

Posted

Hi everyone, after I successfully installed the game, I encountered a very common problem (The text in the game, which should be written in japanese is rubbish, like this %$^^...,) but my Regional language is set on Japan, so everything should be fine, since I didn't get this problem in the installation but.... :[

Posted

@DarkDraconis

I guess you mean the item in the single dead-end corridor guarded by a teleporter and closed trapdoor, which can be opened and closed via the lever next to it, right?

it's simple just lure the mummy monster over the trap door and pull the lever. She falls down on a stone plate and deactivates the teleporter and you can get the item. Close the trap door after that or you are following her.

(if the mummy won't appear then she is currently at your room :P )

Ha... that would explain it.

Posted

i only know 2 way

1 is by loosing a fight

Posted

Allright I have the time now... I think.

Posted

sorry for double posting but theres a problem with mine

somehow when i start the game the program keeps informing that the save is broken

and thx to this i keep loosing my saves TT_TT

(the progress is fine... the bad part is the CG and scenes are all gone T_T)

Posted

I don't think there's a way to PREVENT the reset, but progressing through the story unlocks some shortcuts.