DeathMarine

Immoral Ward インモラル病棟

44 posts in this topic

What's your take on this, DM? From the surface, it looks like Premium Play Darkness with a different label.

woah...thx DM...this looks like an upgraded version of "Premium Play Darkness" now finally with multiple-girl action and girl-on-girl :)

I think it utilize a new compression techinque so as DM said you have to use wrar 5.0 or similar otherwise you get the error "there is no archive or is damaged"

About the game, it is quite a mix between PPPLAY and WAKEARI and the interface is pretty intuitive and even if you know nothing about japanese it is still easy to play.

hei guys this game the rar file can't be extracted

Are you reading the comment or just posting? -.-

Alright, I just played this and in less than 30 minutes, I got bored.

To be honest, this is quite a disappointment from Illusion. Lots of recycled content, save for some lesbian action, which contains a total of only 6 movesets if I recall correctly. Worst of all is the customisation because it's a direct downgrade of Premium Play Darkness (PPD); limited hair choices (applied only if you build from presets) and barely any touch-ups. Other than those, it's really just PPD with a different name. Then again, what should I expect when Illusion has been more concerned about quantity over quality in recent times (4 games in about a year?).

The list goes on... Oh, the heydays of quality eroge-gaming.

Before I forget, thanks for hsharing and being awesome as always, DeathMarine.

sry to interupt can someone teach me to set up the schoolmate bod those shirts and characters hair with a software and a official link for the download

Meanwhile my eroi3D I can't open it at all due to the dvd patch problem when I open the program there is no dvd. I have tried the no dvd patch in that webpage but it doesn't work please do give some guidline to me. Rapelay botuplay too I can't xtract at all the file

@helel1990 where do you change the presets again? I've seen the menu somewhere when I first played the game, but now I can't seem to find it again...

Does it has something to do with me finishing all the scenes or am I just too stupid to figure out the right button...this is really bothering me, right now :P

You were able to use applocale while in Japanese mode? If you were able too then you were not in Japanese mode

i don't have asian language on Win7 so i used Applocale and everything works fine except for the H-Scene which skips pass it to the rest of the story.

@helel1990 where do you change the presets again? I've seen the menu somewhere when I first played the game, but now I can't seem to find it again...

Does it has something to do with me finishing all the scenes or am I just too stupid to figure out the right button...this is really bothering me, right now :P

It's along the right side of the model portrait in character creation module.

It works now and i don't know what changed. i just uninstalled and reinstall,ran it via Applocale again but this time everything works fine.........and i just realized it's not as fun a game as i thought it be, lol!

Alright, I just played this and in less than 30 minutes, I got bored.

To be honest, this is quite a disappointment from Illusion. Lots of recycled content, save for some lesbian action, which contains a total of only 6 movesets if I recall correctly. Worst of all is the customisation because it's a direct downgrade of Premium Play Darkness (PPD); limited hair choices (applied only if you build from presets) and barely any touch-ups. Other than those, it's really just PPD with a different name. Then again, what should I expect when Illusion has been more concerned about quantity over quality in recent times (4 games in about a year?).

The list goes on... Oh, the heydays of quality eroge-gaming.

Before I forget, thanks for hsharing and being awesome as always, DeathMarine.