Download [hshare.net] Artificial Academy 2.part2.rar from Rabid Files
Download [hshare.net] Artificial Academy 2.part3.rar from Rabid Files
Download [hshare.net] Artificial Academy 2.part4.rar from Rabid Files
Download [hshare.net] Artificial Academy 2.part5.rar from Rabid Files

The Updates:
Game Updates V4.rar (166.44 MB)
Game Updates V3.rar (166.36 MB)
Game Updates V2.rar (8.16 MB)
[DLC01] [Additional Hair + Update].rar (116.37 MB)

Bonuses:
[Tanabata Bonus] [Extra Hair Extension].rar (441.84 KB)
[Pre-Order Bonus] [Extra Personality + Hairpack].rar (259.01 MB)
[illusion Special Member Bonus] [Extra Hair Set].rar (1.18 MB)

Artificial Academy 2 HF Patch.rar (301.56 MB)
Artificial Academy 2 HF Patch version 0.9.4 includes:

Official
Artificial Academy 2 patch 1.0.4 (aka. [Game Update] [v4]) and DLC1+2 by Illusion

Translations
AA2Play 1.30b (1.0.4) by JS-Frontier translated by anon Updated!
Characters 140604 by Dark Pulse
Dialog Translation Final 2.1 by anonymous users at hgg posted by chope
Lists v0.1 (only names) by Dark Pulse
Stuff 140604 by AA2 Translation Team
Translation Loader 1.3.1 by hgganon
UI Translation v9.5 by anonymous users at hgg

Uncensors
Full 3D Uncensor v0.7 by FutaBoy New!

Cheats
Unlocked AA2Edit v1.4.2 (1.0.1) by JS-Frontier (press 5 while saving over char for rainbow) New!
JG2ChrData 0.2.1 English Translation 1.3 by ilaem New!

Misc
Windowed Fullscreen 2.0 by enter75

Artificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 6.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 7.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 8.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 9.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 10.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 11.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 12.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 13.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 14.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 15.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 16.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Special.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Cover.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 1.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 2.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 3.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 4.jpgArtificial Academy 2 ジンコウガクエン2 Sample 5.jpg

Doujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English

Thanks DM. Works great.

Easy to install, just Google this search "Artificial Academy: Technical Help - Hgames Wiki" 1st result has all the setup info.

Just follow the step by step. Hope that helps anyone having issues.

My bad, this search.

"Artificial Academy 2: Technical Help - Hgames Wiki"

It's related to DM getting tired of reseed requests on like pretty much every game. Thats why he decided to DDL everything as seeding isn't required for it. The downside are the downloadspeeds of the DDL provider. Unless you pay for premium you are stuck with a 50 kb/s download.

No. just this rabid site is so terrrrible :/

for me, for every 3 downloads 2 got disconnetec and I need to start again... and again :/ and again...

now I just got message :

"Database Error:
Failed connecting to the database with the supplied connection details. Please check the details are correct and your MySQL user has permissions to access this database.

(host: localhost, user: root, pass: ********)"

Hey DM Thanks for the upload, i Hope this question doesn't annoy you but...I was wondering if you would be willing to creat a torrent for this Game, im sure it would help out allot of people on this site.

Thanks in advance for you're time and patience.

I am a big fan of you're work BTW :)

Hey DM Thanks for the upload, i Hope this question doesn't annoy you but...I was wondering if you would be willing to creat a torrent for this Game, im sure it would help out allot of people on this site.

Thanks in advance for you're time and patience.

I am a big fan of you're work BTW :)

Now i wisxh i could delete this :(

it's alright. I know there are only a few out of a 100 people that would actually help seed a torrent. Also there are some that can't help seed because they pay for the bandwidth. i'll think about how I can make this work again with torrents.

Well I am at a loss after redownloading the files a few times. 7zip reports them as not valid files when I try to open/test any of them, so can anyone tell me why I am being stupid as this has to be me missing something.

I haven't had this game in FOREVER so re-downloaded from here, but when I install the game I don't have AA Edit??  Did I do something wrong? Is it separate? ANY help would be appreciated :(

UPDATE: NEVERMIND, I figured it out XD

Edited by nyunyuelf
Fixed