Info Link

Direct Download:
Download [OHG] [3D] Harem Mate.part1.rar from Rabid Files
Download [OHG] [3D] Harem Mate.part2.rar from Rabid Files
Download [OHG] [3D] Harem Mate.part3.rar from Rabid Files

HF Harem Mate Patch

Download Harem Mate HF Patch.rar from Rabid Files

Harem Mate HF Patch version 0.4 includes:

Official Official Patch 1.30 by Illusion Translations Extended Launcher by devilkkw/Clod Machine Translation by ycd620 Studio UI Translation v1.30 by Finwe UI Translation v1.5 by WelkinDust , mariokart64n posted by nurpriv (PARTIAL TRANSLATION) Uncensors Harem Mate Uncensor v0.3 by FutaBoy Updated! Sexy Items 0.2 by FutaBoy Updated! Cheats Save Game by dannyhel provided by PTdesu Note: All mods are optional, so you can select to install only e.g. the uncensors or translations when running the patch. This patch would not be possible without SB3UGS_v1.0.7sigma by enimaroah

OHG 3D Harem Mate.jpgOHG 3D Harem Mate (1).jpgOHG 3D Harem Mate (2).jpgOHG 3D Harem Mate (3).jpgOHG 3D Harem Mate (4).jpgOHG 3D Harem Mate (5).jpgOHG 3D Harem Mate (6).jpgOHG 3D Harem Mate (7).jpgOHG 3D Harem Mate (8).jpgOHG 3D Harem Mate (9).jpgOHG 3D Harem Mate (10).jpgOHG 3D Harem Mate (11).jpgOHG 3D Harem Mate (12).jpgOHG 3D Harem Mate (13).jpg

Having problems just downloading this, any chance of a torrent or a re-up I have d/l it 3 times and it keeps saying cannot open as archive? Am i missing something here? Also 50kbs isnt really good for me as a d/l speed, I really wanna see and play this game.

Edited by Souldjaoutbitch

Are you sure you are using the latest version of winRAR? You also get the broken archive message if your winRAR is too old. Downloading went okay for me, aside from the speed. No problems with running the files at all.

Can you please add a Torrent download for those of us on intermittent internet connections? There is a no chance I can download 1GB (8 hours) without disconnecting. And since I cannot resume the download I am perpetually screwed. :(

Confirmed. . .torrent does not load metadata. Plus the tracker is the infamous Dennis Stalker. . .Really looking forward to trying this, but download sites are out of US and won't accept US payments to join file sharing. Torrent is best. . .

Hello, everyone)
DeathMarine, just wanted to say thank you for the game)
And there is HF patch out, as well as some updates and other stuff for the game, so I humbly suggest to add it to description X)

No problems, the torrent seems to be working great now! Below is a general list of trackers you can use both for creating torrents and downloading other people's torrents (potentially) faster.

guys i just spent 8 houres of downloadign this at 50kbs and it kept droping out but got it done but now only part one will open in winrar parts 2 and 3 are corupt any ideas i really want to play this game :) thanks

can anyone help,please. The patch file results corrupted (and yes, I have the latest winrar (5.40)), the torrnt link is also corrupted and the torrent I found arround has only 1 peer  (me?)... I really like this game. Is my fantasy, Illusion are the GODS of the sexual fantasies.