DeathMarine

Harem Mate

23 posts in this topic

Having problems just downloading this, any chance of a torrent or a re-up I have d/l it 3 times and it keeps saying cannot open as archive? Am i missing something here? Also 50kbs isnt really good for me as a d/l speed, I really wanna see and play this game. Edited by Souldjaoutbitch

Are you sure you are using the latest version of winRAR? You also get the broken archive message if your winRAR is too old. Downloading went okay for me, aside from the speed. No problems with running the files at all.

Can you please add a Torrent download for those of us on intermittent internet connections? There is a no chance I can download 1GB (8 hours) without disconnecting. And since I cannot resume the download I am perpetually screwed. :(

Confirmed. . .torrent does not load metadata. Plus the tracker is the infamous Dennis Stalker. . .Really looking forward to trying this, but download sites are out of US and won't accept US payments to join file sharing. Torrent is best. . .

Hello, everyone)
DeathMarine, just wanted to say thank you for the game)
And there is HF patch out, as well as some updates and other stuff for the game, so I humbly suggest to add it to description X)

sorry for any mistakes i made earlier. First time i have ever made a torrent of any kind. Here is another attempt, changed the trackers too.

hm.torrent

No problems, the torrent seems to be working great now! Below is a general list of trackers you can use both for creating torrents and downloading other people's torrents (potentially) faster.

use qbittorrent and in the settings click on "Exchange trackers with other peers"

Edited by frank

Hi i just joined H Share so i dont know most things, but i cant download the torrent file??? I just get redirected to a page that says "Oops! Something went wrong!" Help?

guys i just spent 8 houres of downloadign this at 50kbs and it kept droping out but got it done but now only part one will open in winrar parts 2 and 3 are corupt any ideas i really want to play this game :) thanks

can some one pleaes please make a torent for this game i just tryed to download parts 2 and 3 but keeps crashing PLEAES i beg of you some one help me :)

with all the issues i am reading, im wondering if i should still download it. but i also have a question. does this come with an english patch?

On 12/13/2016 at 5:34 AM, RyuKage69 said:

with all the issues i am reading, im wondering if i should still download it. but i also have a question. does this come with an english patch?

Heya Ryu, there is always a chance at an issue but you'll never know unless you try it at least. As far as English patches go, Illusion (along with many other Hgame publishers) has a longstanding credibility with Hongfire (One of the most reliable sources). You can always check there and sure to support them and register for access to updates, patches, FAQs, and support.

Hongfire Harem Mate Page

Cheers!