Download [OHG] Sexy Beach Premium Resort.part3.rar from Rabid Files

Download [OHG] Sexy Beach Premium Resort.part4.rar from Rabid Files

Download [OHG] Sexy Beach Premium Resort.part5.rar from Rabid Files

Download [OHG] Sexy Beach Premium Resort.part6.rar from Rabid Files

Download [OHG] Sexy Beach Premium Resort.part7.rar from Rabid Files

Download Sexy Beach Premium Resort HF Patch.exe from Rabid Files

Sexy Beach Premium Resort HF Patch version 0.2 includes:

Translations Launcher v1.0.0.11 by MegaKameha

Studio Items 150912 by Vincent119 UI Translation v0.7 by akyryz Updated!

UI Translations 150917 by bluuuesy , Dark Pulse , De Ugly One , DillDoe , Lewton , Saigono , psymon2 , Triple D , Warakia8912 , Xtremee Uncensors Female Tripel Uncensor [v0.2] by FutaBoy , uncenone and profundis Updated! Uncenone Texture Fix 1024 & Pubic Hair Fix 150917 by NanooNaoo New! Male Maker Uncensor 150821 by SysTPP (ONLY works for nude male!, press '-' to undress) Cheats 100% Story Save + All item v2.1 by sheunghko

55fb7dfd3df4a_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7dfe2897a_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7dfead8ff_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7dff596f8_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7dffb806d_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e003b71a_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e00b3c62_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e013d7b3_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e018b99e_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e0213f0a_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e0403eb5_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e05abac8_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e063b32d_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e068b047_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e071107b_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e0789db2_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e085613a_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e0984afd_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e0a3617b_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e0b2fe7f_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res

Pharallax and sebas like this

Finally a new sexy beach, thanks for the game DM.

On the launcher you can change the settings to performance. Running full quality really is resource heavy. Also when the game hits a loading point (like a certain time) it tends to lag a bit. You can keep the loading time to a minimum by lowering the load amount of heroine/ mob at the same time sliders.

game looks amazing. Is there a torrent, cause DL those files i would never make it. DL 1 always gets corrupted while DL or just stops

spikexkorn likes this

Yeah I think the time out is about 5  hours and the it cuts the time out. Which is why it keep things at 999MB per piece otherwise I would have make the pieces bigger to have less pieces

Hello,

How to istall the game???

please

use daemon tool, mount disk 1 > run setup, mount disk 2 when message box appear then click ok

problem with first rar !!! help 

i cant install the game ..... problem with first rar !!! help pls 

TY for download DM, cant open patch WinRAR, keeps giving message, "The achieve is either in unknown format or damaged.

Hey, i got this problem instaling hf patch. Any suggestions?

---------------------------
Setup
WARNING: The patch was unable to detect Sexy Beach Premium Resort (or you forgot to install the Studio patch) at the location you specified:
"C:\illusion\SexyBeachPR"

Do you wish to correct the destination?

(ctrl+C to copy this message)
Yes   No   

how to change the Japanese language into English?

when i was play sexy beach premium at the new place always not responding or loading too long?

if anyone has already played this game?
I asked for saving data from this game

On 9/18/2015 at 8:01 PM, DeathMarine said:

Sexy Beach Premium Resort

Info Link

Direct Download

Download [OHG] Sexy Beach Premium Resort.part1.rar from Rabid Files

Download [OHG] Sexy Beach Premium Resort.part2.rar from Rabid Files

Download [OHG] Sexy Beach Premium Resort.part3.rar from Rabid Files

Download [OHG] Sexy Beach Premium Resort.part4.rar from Rabid Files

Download [OHG] Sexy Beach Premium Resort.part5.rar from Rabid Files

Download [OHG] Sexy Beach Premium Resort.part6.rar from Rabid Files

Download [OHG] Sexy Beach Premium Resort.part7.rar from Rabid Files

Download Sexy Beach Premium Resort HF Patch.exe from Rabid Files

Sexy Beach Premium Resort HF Patch version 0.2 includes:

Translations Launcher v1.0.0.11 by MegaKameha

Studio Items 150912 by Vincent119 UI Translation v0.7 by akyryz Updated!

UI Translations 150917 by bluuuesy , Dark Pulse , De Ugly One , DillDoe , Lewton , Saigono , psymon2 , Triple D , Warakia8912 , Xtremee Uncensors Female Tripel Uncensor [v0.2] by FutaBoy , uncenone and profundis Updated! Uncenone Texture Fix 1024 & Pubic Hair Fix 150917 by NanooNaoo New! Male Maker Uncensor 150821 by SysTPP (ONLY works for nude male!, press '-' to undress) XXX Games Cheats 100% Story Save + All item v2.1 by sheunghko

55fb7dfd3df4a_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7dfe2897a_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7dfead8ff_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7dff596f8_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7dffb806d_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e003b71a_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e00b3c62_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e013d7b3_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e018b99e_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e0213f0a_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e0403eb5_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e05abac8_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e063b32d_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e068b047_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e071107b_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e0789db2_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e085613a_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e0984afd_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e0a3617b_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res55fb7e0b2fe7f_OHG_Sexy_Beach_Premium_Res

Thanks for this! This game is seriously perfect ;] <3

So erm.... wouldnt it make sense to add this as a torrent for download since its a hell of a lot faster and your not forced to join some scam upload site that downloads stupidly slow.

it's not a scam. The site keeps my sites from being flooded with ads, tons of redirect links, misleading links like i see other places do.

if you dont like the speed then buy a premium account

ra3000 likes this

On 13/12/2015 at 3:20 AM, DeathMarine said:

it's not a scam. The site keeps my sites from being flooded with ads, tons of redirect links, misleading links like i see other places do.

if you dont like the speed then buy a premium account

please reply my coment upstair :(

Torrent

I'm dling now, 3 MBs, many seeders.  Hopefully it works.  I would still grab the translation file above just to try and get that to work as well.

https://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=1816837

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 10:57 PM, resi_denevil said:

is the translation in the HF Patch, because I found a torrent but its in Japanese.

I'm sure the install is in Japanese because they only made the game for use in Japan.  I think the HF patch will convert the language.  I'm going to give it a try based on the torrent that I posted.