GoingToHell

rabidfiles.com forces to register

Hi DM,

as of today, rabidfiles.com asks me to register for each download link I'm clicking on. Is it only me or did rabidfiles change it's terms/policy in general?

Do you know anything about it? On their homepage I couldn't find any info about changes...

As always thanks a lot for your work!

Same thing is happening to me. I can't download anything. I've already registered on animefiles.online but it keeps on asking to register after every link i click.

Edited by Sanskritboy

On 2/14/2018 at 3:21 AM, CreepzBlog said:

its everyone, They totally fucked us, I lost 1400 Content worth of Games and Anime Movies cause of them retarded dooshbags

What do you mean? I tried again but its still same. Asking to register. Any chance it can be fixed so we can dl it.? I'm sure the admins can fix this. Dm & dizzy.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:56 PM, Sanskritboy said:

What do you mean? I tried again but its still same. Asking to register. Any chance it can be fixed so we can dl it.? I'm sure the admins can fix this. Dm & dizzy.

see you have a registration problem, but for us that's already registered we can't upload anything nor can we pay for premium so yeah any content I uploaded I lost it all :(

14 hours ago, CreepzBlog said:

see you have a registration problem, but for us that's already registered we can't upload anything nor can we pay for premium so yeah any content I uploaded I lost it all :(

I'm sorry to hear that. It was pretty easy n simple before when there were torrents and were more reliable too. If the torrent is dead u can simply seed it n its back again. Anyway still appreciate all the efforts u put into this. 

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:14 AM, Sanskritboy said:

I'm sorry to hear that. It was pretty easy n simple before when there were torrents and were more reliable too. If the torrent is dead u can simply seed it n its back again. Anyway still appreciate all the efforts u put into this. 

i started over on torrents using sukebei.nyaa.si so yeah its going great so far, even though people who download games don't really like to seed smh

3 hours ago, CreepzBlog said:

i started over on torrents using sukebei.nyaa.si so yeah its going great so far, even though people who download games don't really like to seed smh

That's really good news that you are coming back with torrents, torrents r a solid option to download stuff. Like yify i get movies from there, it takes longer to finish sometimes if low seeds. People with regular net plans should seed. I use my phone for everything. So with limited storage , battery and net, i can't do a lot of seed , sorry

Edited by Sanskritboy