DeathMarine

Mezzo Forte EP01-02 [ENG SUBS] [UNCEN]

Mezzo Forte EPISODES 01-02

[ENGLISH SUBTITLES / JAPANESE AUDIO / UNCENSORED / COMPLETE]

(メゾフォルテ / Hard Rock / 메조포르테 / Balas Ardientes / Balas Ardentes / Mezzo Forte: Красотки-головорезы / Mezzo Forte: Gražuolės Žudikės)

From the acclaimed writer, director and animator, Yasuomi Umetsu (梅津泰臣), creator of the best selling h-anime "A-Kite" (カイト ).

PLOT: For Mikura, danger is routine and killing is just like breathing. Sleek and sexy, she was born with a gun in each hand and a smile on her face. She specializes in taking risks, but things get a little too hot when her company takes a kidnapping job. The target is a wealthy baseball team owner named Momokichi, but he turns out to be a powerful underworld boss. Mikura and her team are beset by countless heavily armed bodyguards and Momokichi's vicious daughter, Momomi. She's used to getting her way, and with world class marksmanship skills, she may be the perfect match for Mikura.

メゾフォルテ vol.1

メゾフォルテ vol.2

Direct Download Link(s) (DDL)
[hshare.net].Mezzo.Forte.EP01.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].avi (348.25 MB)
[hshare.net].Mezzo.Forte.EP02.[ENG.SUBS].[UNCEN].avi (353.91 MB)

post-43-013479200 1285482351_thumb.jpgpost-43-072691800 1285482351_thumb.jpgpost-43-061391800 1285482352_thumb.jpgpost-43-026269500 1285482353_thumb.jpg

Azureus is fine, don't think i need to change btw downloading fine now. I love this place download speeds are insane, do you host most of these torrents from a server DM?

I'm not too sure if I could call this hentai anime. I would say it's more of a very good anime with solid story line. Watch it if you like good animes, don't if you are only after H stuff.

there is hardcore sex so yeah, its hentai anime

lol, yea...

I believe that's what that's called too.

Great Upload DM!

Description: A group of freelance bounty hunters led by an ex-cop run into trouble when they screw up a job to kidnap a high profile baseball-mob boss (that's right, baseball-mob boss) accidentally killing him. His psychotic daughter goes after them looking for her father, as they try to cover their tracks.

juz finished watchin it... kindda nice story line... juz that i was hoping that there'll be a part where the "psycho gal" would have sex... she's d hottest in d story... <_<

anyway, do upload if there's another sequent to the series... :D

and hey DM... thanx for the upload... u rock... B)

QUOTE(KeepSmilin @ Jan 26 2007, 04:21 AM)

"I'm not too sure if I could call this hentai anime. I would say it's more of a very good anime with solid story line"

Yes, you are right, it's not hentai. But you are wrong about everything else - "solid story line"? Come on! What about the "sister" thing? That a strong story line. For brutal gun-action, cool chicks and no hentai watch Black Lagoon. Though it's got the sexiest scene I have ever scene in a movie - anime hentai or anything else. very sexy.

"sister thingy" ? didn't know there's stuff like that in d whole story, "orange gal" and "psycho bitch" ain't sisters... mayb u've got confused there :D they have no blood relationship since there's no such part where they really mention those 2 as sisters... Hurooki juz mentioned IF she have a sis... :blink:

juz finished watchin it... kindda nice story line... juz that i was hoping that there'll be a part where the "psycho gal" would have sex... she's d hottest in d story... <_<

anyway, do upload if there's another sequent to the series... :D

and hey DM... thanx for the upload... u rock... B)

It's a short series, there are two episodes then it's over (it's more like a really long OVA than a short series IMO), what little there is however is quite nice. If you really liked it that much go download Kite, it's by the same guy and even has a similar storyline (well not really, but it's also about bounty hunters). Kite by the way IS an OVA, nothing but the first and only episode.

Hey there, umm I have three DVD's of Mezzo Danger Service Agency(ep1-13) and a copy of Mezzo Forte (ep1,2). These are all censored DVD's with English subs but if you liked Mezzo Forte then check out Mezzo DSA it has background stories for Mikura, Harada, Kurokawa and Asami(New Character). Enjoy :(