Sign in to follow this  
CreepzBlog

A Wife And Mother [v.0.01] (2017) (Eng) [RPGM] [Demo]

A Wife And Mother [v.0.01] (2017) (Eng) [RPGM] [Demo]

My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband’s new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
Sophia is a high school teacher and former college lecturer. She comes from a wealthy academics family. In this new town she will be gradually confronted with many delicate situations, both familial and extra-familial, full of temptations and taboos, accompanied by the mother of all questions: what’s really right and what’s really wrong? An odyssey of emotions.
So, will she stay the good, faithful wife or will she fall into all the temptations and become a filthy wh**e soon? Some decisions maybe have to be made unwillingly.
And in the end she has to ask herself… how far can she go.

A Wife And Mother [v.0.01] (2017) (Eng) [RPGM] [Demo] 75gfaihbmjz2qop5lqbk2a2l2.jpg hdh0ebgkcprd214shk8xejdgt.jpg 5glg9sjfzj2qt46a8x2f9bdvf.jpg mzm7tsh1q10vqj6hzpauq9hzn.jpg

Year of manufacture: 2017
Genre: RPG, Incest, Lesbian, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Domination, Submission, Anal, Interracial, Corruption
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher: www.patreon.com/lustandpassion
Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: In development
Tabletka: Not required
Version: v.0.01
Language of game: English
Language: English
Language of voice: English

System requirements (minimum):
CPU: Athlon / Pentium 200 MHz
RAM: 64 MB
DirectX: 8.1 or higher
RAM: 512MB; VRAM: 128MB; HDD: ~ 1.75 GB

Download Game Here

Rabidfiles (Back up version)

https://www.rabidfiles.com/eb2067e39be1af783b1c6b086a8a00a8/A_Wife_And_Mother-0.01-pc.rar

Rabidfiles

https://www.rabidfiles.com/749ae54d38b70891d81361d65460772d/A_Wife_And_Mother_0.01.rar

Guest KBoner18

I've got to say, nice game you've got there so far. I enjoyed playing it so far as it is coming along. I wonder when the next update for the game is coming... I'd definitely like to play more of it. :biggrin: :-o

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:30 PM, Guest KBoner18 said:

I've got to say, nice game you've got there so far. I enjoyed playing it so far as it is coming along. I wonder when the next update for the game is coming... I'd definitely like to play more of it. :biggrin: :-o

Yeah its a very nice game, I'm currently waiting for developer to let me know when next update comes

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this