CreepzBlog

not sure what happened but im missing like 20 games

6 hours ago, CreepzBlog said:

Went to check out my post area and I noticed all the games I posted are gone.

umm was they deleted or some kind of error?

About that; When I tried to access this site some time ago, it was replaced by another. The next day, it went back to normal, but traveled back in time a bit. I had to re-ask a question, but I did it in a topic where I was already asking for stuff.

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:48 PM, Ib Guertena said:

About that; When I tried to access this site some time ago, it was replaced by another. The next day, it went back to normal, but traveled back in time a bit. I had to re-ask a question, but I did it in a topic where I was already asking for stuff.

yeah I had a error on the site to, saying that the website is blocked, please close tab to website. I may have to repost all the games ugh!!

On 2/9/2018 at 11:31 PM, CreepzBlog said:

yeah I had a error on the site to, saying that the website is blocked, please close tab to website. I may have to repost all the games ugh!!

Good luck. There are a bunch of games that only have rabbidfiles links that need a different 1. I need to re-download a bunch, because I lost my data after needing to replace a hard drive.

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:51 PM, Ib Guertena said:

Good luck. There are a bunch of games that only have rabbidfiles links that need a different 1. I need to re-download a bunch, because I lost my data after needing to replace a hard drive.

shoot I lost 2000 content cause of what rabidfiles did to us, now I have to find other host that I know wont screw me over