J-List is a wonderful toybox of things from Japan - come see

what got you into hentai?

190 posts in this topic

Posted

i read DM's post in the tentacle thread and wondered how others here became fans of hentai.

for me it was when i watched violence jack, the evil town episode. i didn't even know what hentai was and was just getting into anime after seeing fist of the north star and ninja scroll. i used to stay up late and watch anime on the sci fi channel and one night came across violence jack. there's a lot of rape and sex in that anime and i was really into it (i still think the lesbian scene is one of the hottest things i've ever seen). then the next weekend legend of the overfiend (urotsukidoji) came on and i've been really into it ever since. i've never found any hentai that i've liked as much as those two though

Posted

urotsukidoji for me. when i saw the beast guy's sister getting done by that demon i nearly fainted because all the blood was in my penis.

it was during my senior year in high school or was it junior? i think it was junior actually.

Posted

for me it was in middle school and limewire. i downloaded a video and it turned out to actually be hentai and it all went down hill from there lol

Posted

for me it was dragon ball z, i used to love it so one day i was looking for some pictures of the characters and i found a bulma or c18 hentai pic and went WOW! i didn't even know that hentai existed, so i got all interested and started looking at many dbz hentai pics and then i found my first doujin : kamehasutra. That's when i officially fell in love with hentai

Posted

WEll for me it started when i was in 2nd Year High School that would be around at the age of 15 ^_^....Well i like to watch some animes at that time but i never actually heard of hentais before....but then one day when i was strolling around the mall...i ran around a shop that sell video games....then i saw something like an anime Cd....and when i actually saw the CD it was really an anime game and the title was H-games 1..i got curious so i bought the cd and when i played it ..it turned out to be a hentai game ( well i thought the H in the name stands for Horny but i was wrong ^_^) anyways...when i played that i realized i was really hooked to it..and then everytime i see a shop...i would ask them if they have anime games...for then i realized i have so many of them and i've been collecting them....until now im still looking for some games...im glad that i saw this site and became a member ^_^

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS SITE ^_^

and of course many thanks to those admins and moderators specially DM, Asq. and White_Masq ^_^

Posted

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS SITE ^_^

haha yes no shame at all

Posted

A female cousin of mine, showed me some Saint Seya Hentai Doujins, not too long after that, I got a magazine with an article about hentai, and some websites with hentai. After reading that article (and visiting those web sites) I got really addicted to hentai.

Posted

Knight of Xentar, during my junior school. i got the game from pc magazine CHIP, at first i didn't know whether it was hentai or not, since they only stated PC-RPG games; when i play it i was shocked and lock all the doors and windows. after that i keep hunting for more... and more.

Posted

for me it was 3 sisters. I still have a copy but cant get it to run on xp. it was a dos game

Posted

for me it was 3 sisters. I still have a copy but cant get it to run on xp. it was a dos game

yeah i like that game too...apparently...that was my very first english hentai game ^_^... I still remember the name Emi and Yuki ^_^ have you tried chaging the compatibility to win95

Posted

I just got curious, I think it was Ninja Scroll that got me on the idea though.

Posted

My first H-Game was True Love.

I still remember Remi, she was the best in the game (Imo)!

Posted

My first H-Game was True Love.

I still remember Remi, she was the best in the game (Imo)!

YEAH YEAH!!! I love that game too....there is also a cat girl there if i remember correctly...i think its name is Neko-chan or something like that..its a cool game where you hunt girls ^_^ by increasing your stats..or something like that ^_^

Posted

Yeah, you had to study, keep your beauty, gain money, get strong... and make the right choices!

I've played that game for some time (6 month AT LEAST)

Posted

Yeah, you had to study, keep your beauty, gain money, get strong... and make the right choices!

I've played that game for some time (6 month AT LEAST)

WoooooTTTT!!! 6 months!!!...man i only played that for about 4months atleast thats wat i remember ^_^

Posted

If I remember well, the first hentai pictures I saw, I got them from a class mate when I was something like 13/14. Gave'em to me on a floppy disk, never saw anything like it and it started from that point. :wub:

And it doesn't helped me when I played my first H Game ! Was Nocturnal Illusion. Still have a lil' crush on that game because I really loved the musics, especially the one we can hear when we usually speak with the headmistress. Don't remember the name of the song but... :lol:

Posted

If I remember well, the first hentai pictures I saw, I got them from a class mate when I was something like 13/14. Gave'em to me on a floppy disk, never saw anything like it and it started from that point. :wub:

And it doesn't helped me when I played my first H Game ! Was Nocturnal Illusion. Still have a lil' crush on that game because I really loved the musics, especially the one we can hear when we usually speak with the headmistress. Don't remember the name of the song but... :lol:

mmm, Nocturnal Illusion yeah that was my first game too. to bad it had some images that went all black (it was censored cause some underage pictures of little red hood and the blonde girl). anyway I played it again with and uncensor patch. XD

the first hentai I ever seen was a pack of pictures form a cd of a pc magazine. anyway after that was Secret Plot manga, Ohh miss miki you are the horniest teacher I have ever known :lol:

Posted

the first h game (well sort of) was Ganguro (spelling?) Girl on newgrounds.com haha

Posted

newgrounds is for stupid middle school kids

Posted

For me it was pretty much urotsukidoji. But there is really no point that I can remember whare I got "into" hentai. I guess I just browsed up some pics on the net and found them interesting or something.

Posted

Utawarerumono!

Video-wise, I'm sure it was something by Pink Pineapple, circa 2003 or something like that.

Posted

one day, a friend of mine bought a hentai manga, then he let me keep it for the weekend. I guess you people can very well guess the rest

Posted

he got back a hentai manga with most of the pages stuck together?

Posted

newgrounds is for stupid middle school kids

haha i was in middle school when i played it

Posted

Damn im fucking old. first hentai? Urotsukidoji (yeh great start) in a ultra crappy VCR, bout in 1997.+-