J-List is a wonderful toybox of things from Japan - come see

Fujitsu Atlas 13 + Crack + AGTH

50 posts in this topic

Posted

thanks to the guy that provided the crack in the school days thread that i decided to make this thread.

These tools will help you try to translate whats going on in a game. sometimes it does well and MOST of the time its very hard to read but hey, its better than waiting for an english patch which will probably never be made.

Get Fujitsu Atlas 13 Trial here:

Fujitsu.Atlas.13.Trial.part1.rar

Fujitsu.Atlas.13.Trial.part2.rar

Get the Trial crack here:

Atlas_V13_CRACK.rar

Get the latest AGTH version here:

agth.2008.11.20.rar

You can check to see if you have the lastest AGTH here:

GO HERE

here is a link that was sent to me that has assloads of AGTH info on it:

GO HERE

If you know settings FOR AGTH that work for any hentai game please post it here and i'll add it to this main post. If the game has been released here on HentaiShare, please provide a link to it.

Posted

Definately not MegaUpload... can't download from there with a PSP. >_<

DM, that looks like it'll be very useful, not just for school days / summer days either.

Posted

i didn't say it would only work on school days/summer days. it works on many games. i hope people are nice enough to post the settings they used so everyone can see.

Posted

i didn't say it would only work on school days/summer days. it works on many games. i hope people are nice enough to post the settings they used so everyone can see.

No, didn't mean to imply you said that... anyway, "We are sorry, but all downloading slots for your country are busy."

I never new there were so many people in England. =P

Posted

If you know settings that work for any hentai game please post it here and i'll add it to this main post. If the game has been released here on HentaiShare, please provide a link to it.

What do you mean by settings? I've been using Atlas for some time already, and I've never really tweaked with the settings (there's not much to change anyway). Or do you mean instructions or something like that? If so, I'll try my best to help.

And regarding the games that work, it appears that it works fine on much older games, while it can't even translate anything from newer games(I'm talking about ADV games here). Maybe it's something to do with the settings, but I'm too lazy to check it out right now. About the games that it works with, sure there are some released on HS, but I'm too busy right now, so I'll try to fill it in in the next post.

Why do I keep getting myself "logged out" when trying to post? I'm not exactly that free and yet it's so freaking hard to post with the authorization mismatch and this invisible force kicking me out, zzz.

Posted

Okay... repost =D

To use AGTH with Atlas together (for maximum compatibility)

Find sources around on where to install AGTH and configure Atlas. (Google)

Note: For examples of shortcut parameters such as the 'Target' feature, I have installed AGTH in a root folder called AGTH. You should of course make necessary changes in the examples if you have a different directory for AGTH.exe

You should know a few basic ideas about AGTH and how to use it together with Atlas before attempting this tutorial.

1) Check that you have correctly installed AGTH and Configured Atlas v13 properly

2) Once all configured, launch your H-game .exe file (application, usually)

3) Press Ctrl + Alt + Del on your keyboard, this should bring up the Task Manager (If you are using Windows, which you should)

4) On the top bar, click 'View' then 'Select Columns'

5) Tick the box for PID (Process Identifier)

6) You should have a column in your Task Manager now next to your application names if you click the 'Processes' tab

7) Note down the PID of your game application. It is usually a 4 digit number.

8) Open your shortcut file you have made onto your desktop with AGTH

9) Right click your shortcut file and select 'Properties'

10) You should have a 'Target' field filled with the destination (pointing) to your AGTH.exe file.

For my computer it is:

C:\AGTH\agth.exe
11) Here comes the sort of hard part. Remember your PID of your game application? This is when you will need to use it. Add /C /PXXXX to the end of the link. It should be something like:
C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C /PXXXX

Replace XXXX with your 4 digit number. Note: There is no space between /P and the 4 digits.

12) Now everything is done. Launch Atlas if you haven't already and click on the shortcut you have edited using this tutorial. AGTH should be able to hook itself onto the game application file manually.

Well? How does this work?

Because some new games may not be compatible with AGTH because of new algriothms etc, by using this way, you are telling AGTH from shortcut parameters to manually hook itself on a process on your computer. AGTH finds the PID (ID of Process) and attaches and converts text manually as opposed to it automatically detecting the game itself. It sort of forces it to hook on.

Important Note: Everytime you start up the game, the PID of the game application is different every time you launch it. This means you will have to edit the 'Target' parameters of the shortcut with the correct PID again. This may take a lot of time, but I think this is worth it.

I've played many games such as Yunchu or Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien which works with this method only, because AGTH does not detect it automatically. So if you have any problems or think AGTH wouldn't work on your game you're trying to translate, give this method a try.

If you have any problems, feel free to ask me. I've played around with AGTH for a while now and read heaps of articles. If you are still not sure, feel free to drop me a PM. It's about time I've got off my chair and done something to help back.

Deathmarine. I will try to update this tutorial and make it nice and pretty as soon as Saturday hits here (my time zone). I'll be adding other tutorials as well as updated versions of the 'other' tutorials there and make it just for Hentai-Share. This place seems the best place to post it.

Oh and on a side note: Please don't post this to other places unless I change my mind.

Cheers :)

Posted

Wow okok1234, I've never knew of your method, but i think yours is better, so I won't go into details of mine. But I'll continue the steps.

After you've done those steps in okok1234's posts, launch quick altas. It's found in start > all programs > (the folder of atlas) > quickaltas. A window showing some pictures and text will appear, it's useless though so you can close it(You can also choose "don't show this again" too). Now that when quick atlas is launched, you will see an icon of it in the system tray, I'm not sure if it's called the system tray, but it's at the bottom right corner of the taskbar, beside the the clock, with other icons. Right click the quick atlas icon, and tick "automatic clipboard translation". This will automatically translate everything that you have copied to your clipboard, which means those that you have right clicked and copied, or ctrl+c.

Note: the "automatic clipboard translation" function will not be on everytime you start quick atlas, so remember to turn it on when you start quick atlas.

Now, with AGTH, quick atlas, and your game running, play the game till some text comes out (words in the main menu do not count). Look at the AGTH window. Just below the "Options" and "Help", there is a part where you can click and reveal a drop-down menu. By default, it will be something like "WideCharToMultiByte". WHILE THERE ARE TEXT IN THE GAME, click that part and look for a mode that reads something like "xxxxxxxxxxxx TextOutA" or "xxxxxxxxxxxx GetTextExtentPoint32A" (the xxxx are just some numbers and alphapets). When the correct mode is chosen, the AGTH window will show the same words as those in the game. It is important to know that different games will have different mode names, so you may not find modes with the same above mentioned names, but they look something like that. There are also games that have more than one modes that display the text of the game, but only one will work with the translation, so try changing if you encounter any translation problem. After this, you can minimize the AGTH window since it's probably not needed anymore.

REMEMBER, IF THERE ARE NO TEXT IN THE GAME YET, LIKE WHEN YOU'RE STILL IN THE MAIN MENU, THERE WILL NOT BE ANY MODE THAT SHOWS ANY TEXT!

After those steps, play the game as normal and text that appears should be translated. If not, don't fret. Go back the AGTH window and click "Options". A window will boxes you can tick will appear. Tick the first one, which reads "Auto copy to clipboard after x ms" where x is a number. Leave the number as it is, because the default value is fine. Now, the translation SHOULD be able to be done without problems. If translation still fails, remember that only one mode will work (look at the last few lines of the second above paragraph). Remember, you can drop me or okok1234 a Pm if you are still stuck.

It appears that the game can only be played in a windowed mode (not fullscreen). This is because if the game is run in fullscreen mode, when the text are translated, you cannot see them because the ATLAS window will not appear in the game and you will have to alt+tab out to see the translation and then get back in. This is obviously troublesome, considering every click will bring more and more words.

I hope that I'm not speaking in a complicated way(which I do most of the time and others don't understand my instructions) and also hope that this helps.

Posted

So would this work for a vista user?

coz i tried looking for the PID of Schoolmate in the taskmanager it doesnt show it there. . .

*EDIT

ok i figure it out how to find the PID. . .but the PID i got from the game was 5 numbers.

Posted

they should both work

Posted

so in order for this to work. . .

the game should be in japanese[[showing japanese characters/letters]]??

coz right now im not in japanese region[os].

Posted

So would this work for a vista user?

coz i tried looking for the PID of Schoolmate in the taskmanager it doesnt show it there. . .

*EDIT

ok i figure it out how to find the PID. . .but the PID i got from the game was 5 numbers.

Just use the five numbers then.

EG:

C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C /PXXXXX

so in order for this to work. . .

the game should be in japanese[[showing japanese characters/letters]]??

coz right now im not in japanese region[os].

Use Applocale or better yet just change your preferences to Japanese overall, because some games (Xuse) don't work with Applocale, but thats just my experience

Posted

did somebody tried this on a vista OS with the game schoolmate??

i couldnt get it to work. . .i dont get the "xxxxxxxxxxxx TextOutA" or "xxxxxxxxxxxx GetTextExtentPoint32A" on the agth.

Posted

its not that the slots are full, rather depositfiles blocks the UK.

Nope it doesnt, just checked ;)

did somebody tried this on a vista OS with the game schoolmate??i couldnt get it to work. . .i dont get the "xxxxxxxxxxxx TextOutA" or "xxxxxxxxxxxx GetTextExtentPoint32A" on the agth.

because vista is shit, use xp.

Posted

Thanks for the new Atlas and Agth. I use it as much as I can on my games, but sadly it will not work on all the games. Just looking at the girls faces helps when Atlas wont work. You can always tell when you do something wrong. Looking forward to testing the new Atlas, and all the helpful advice on this post will sure help.

Posted

Asqualla:: psssssssshh like i didnt know that. . .plus i dont want to downgrade it since i paid for the thing.

its already installed when i got the laptop.

the wind32:: i know that too. . .but it only gives me 3 different options.

ill post up a pic of it. . .when i have the time to play it.

Posted

well first off nice place you guy's got here.

basicly i like playing some of these japanese games but don't like not understanding them(story line wise), and then i found this topic and thought "kool" so i took all the steps that ok1234 and thewind32 had posted and well i'm stuck, check out the pic.

image1tc1.th.jpg

i'm playing schoolmate. and the text came out(i think)right in the game but in the translation, it ends up not even looking japanese to me. and the setting "ExtTextOutW" is the only setting that displays any the along the line of game text.

Basicly i was hoping some one knows what is going on here, or if this game is even compadable.

i'm using Winxp sp2. and after all the reading i've done(unless i messed something)i don't think it's my OS. i'd be greatfull for any help. be kool you all...

Posted

Your Atlas isnt probably Japanese compatible. Start it with app locale. Im not sure of it though

Now my problem

Im trying to play Schoolmate with AGTH, and i have never found a way to make it translate ( fourth game already).

This is what I do

1. start quickatlas

2.Automatic clipboard translation ON

3. Start the game in windowed mode ( schoolmate )

4. CTRL+ALT+DEL, then look up the PID

5. Look up the shortcutfile of AGTH-> then make it C:\agth.exe /C /pXXXX ( the xxxx stand for the pid )

6. start AGTH

And then always some bullsh*t pops up like: It can only translate the first sentence

It translates the title, over and over and over

Game crash

Big time loading

I had these trouble with Chikan wa hanzai, eroi, schoolmate, oppai, interactive play.

SO this is my last shot. if nobody helps, i quitting with this sh*tty tool. If someone ACTYALLY CAN help me, i will do some good deeds ( -_- )

Thanks for the help anyway.

Posted

well ToerQ i did get it to work lastnight using the same setup as you explained "BUT"(a big but)it only translates half of whats going on because AGH won't stop scolling the game text while copying to clipboard, so this mean that atlas isn't translating it untill AGH gets done scolling and then atlas ends up trying to translate over 1,000 lines of text, cuz thats where AGH stoped(finily).

i'd show a picture but imageshack isn't working for me right now. the setting that i found that finily done the translation is "MultiByteToWideChar" right under "ExtTextOutW" and i had to turn on most of the settings in the options menu to get it to half way work. i tried every thing i can think of and nothing fixes these problems. right now unless some one knows what to do to fix this then i too am done with trying to get AGH to work right. well be kool every body...

Posted

hmm so youre saying that i should have to 'wait' when agth is loading?

Posted

Having problem with Green Green 2...automatic clipboard translation doesn't work, AGTH in 90% of time creates a new "xxxxxxxxxxxx TextOutA" thingy for every text...isn't supposed that all texts should in only one this thingy?

Cause sometimes AGTh transfers second text in the same "xxxxxxxxxxxx TextOutA" thingy and then, suddenly clipboard automatic translation works.

So, is possible to sometime force AGTH to give text in only one Textout? Or where's the problem?

Posted

I'm not sure if anyone can help me or not but here it goes. i had atlas installed and the 30 days ran out, so i uninstalled it. now when i try to reinstall it, i get a message of how i need to buy it, before it installs. i've gone through the registry and took out every entry i could find, same with my computer. does any one have any suggestions on what i might have missed, or the actual directory and if possible the registy info?

thank you for your time

promos

Posted

DM, i would really recommend savefile service, i have downloaded stuff from there and i've never seen a waiting queue or anything like that.

Posted

promos, look for the cracked version. I'm not sure about DM's link since i was using mine long ago before this thread was created. But since the topic says crack, there should be one somewhere in there. If not, look for atlas on some torrent site, I got mine from those places.

Posted

do u mean a cracked installer, because i have the hack for it but since you need atlas to be installed before you replace the dll. it wont install at all for me. it starts to compute space requirement and then dumps, telling me that my 30 day trial is up and i need to buy the program. maybe if i could find the full version installer it would bypass it.

thanks

promos

promos, look for the cracked version. I'm not sure about DM's link since i was using mine long ago before this thread was created. But since the topic says crack, there should be one somewhere in there. If not, look for atlas on some torrent site, I got mine from those places.

Posted

Then have you tried cracking it without reinstalling? As in the copy and paste into the folder and overwrite method. I can't remember how I cracked but I know I did it on the day I installed atlas, so I am currently clueless on how to help you. My only guess is the above method since you have already removed the registries. But why didn't you crack it before the 30 days trial ended?