DeathMarine

Artificial Girl 3 人工少女3

1417 posts in this topic

Great job on getting this up and so fast DM.

Just a quick runthrough of what I know if it can be of help to anyone.

When creating a male profile for you character you have to input his name in Japanese characters. If your are like everyone else and have U.S. keyboards then you'll have to switch regional settings to type japanese characters. Without this you can't even start the game becase unlike AG2 the game has no character chart to select a name from.

Great job on getting this up and so fast DM.

Just a quick runthrough of what I know if it can be of help to anyone.

When creating a male profile for you character you have to input his name in Japanese characters. If your are like everyone else and have U.S. keyboards then you'll have to switch regional settings to type japanese characters. Without this you can't even start the game becase unlike AG2 the game has no character chart to select a name from.

Good to know. The AG2 release I have has a patch from Hongfire to allow you to enter your name in English, hopefully they'll release one for this pretty fast too.

Thx DM!!!

I've been one of those dirty bastiches who never post, I've only come here to get the torrents. ]

This game's got me so stoked now, tho, that I've registered and I hope to contribute regularly to the discussion(s).

You da man, thanks for all your work, it is much appreciated!

The biggest problem is that albeit the minimum specs would be too big for my PC to run.

(Sigh) I'll have to wait until my parents would plan another computer upgrade. ~_~

Can anyone tell the final system requirements for AG3???

Luckily, I saved the torrent file just in case.

By the time, IF, it is upgraded, then I'll start torrenting AG3.

Pray it's still alive by the time the PC has beefed up.

For now, I'll fiddle around in my favorite SB3. :D

Pray, they'll plan to upgrade the computer soon.

Pray I get an upgrade.

Same goes with GRAW2, R6 Vegas, NFS: PS, Juiced 2, Conflict: Denied Ops, and Crysis.

Ok according to the illusion website the minimum requirements are as follows:

Windows 2000/XP (I guess vista users are outta luck)

Direct X 9.0c or higher

Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or higher (3.0Ghz recommended)

512 mb RAM (1 Gb recommended)

8 Gigs of free hard drive space(Damn thats a lot!)

A graphics card compliant with direct x 9.0c (support for shader 2.0 recommended)

64 mb graphics memory (256 mb recommended)

1024x768 resolution

And the rest of the requirements are DVD drive... a keyboard and wheel mouse.

Well I hope this helps the people that have been asking since its not on the getchu link. But it doesn't seem to require a monster machine to play it. But Im currently downloading it now and I'll test it once its finished.

The biggest problem is that albeit the minimum specs would be too big for my PC to run.

(Sigh) I'll have to wait until my parents would plan another computer upgrade. ~_~

Can anyone tell the final system requirements for AG3???

Luckily, I saved the torrent file just in case.

By the time, IF, it is upgraded, then I'll start torrenting AG3.

Pray it's still alive by the time the PC has beefed up.

For now, I'll fiddle around in my favorite SB3. :D

Pray, they'll plan to upgrade the computer soon.

Pray I get an upgrade.

Same goes with GRAW2, R6 Vegas, NFS: PS, Juiced 2, Conflict: Denied Ops, and Crysis.

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm running it on a laptop with an integrated GMA 950, a gig of ram and a centrino duo (the crap version of the super crappy core 2 duo) and it'll cruise with my specs. Every Illusion game that comes out seems to run fine on my systems, and I never go for the latest and greatest in computers, yet every illusion game that comes out fills forums with worrys about whether or not it'll run.

Ok according to the illusion website the minimum requirements are as follows:

Windows 2000/XP (I guess vista users are outta luck)

Direct X 9.0c or higher

Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or higher (3.0Ghz recommended)

512 mb RAM (1 Gb recommended)

8 Gigs of free hard drive space(Damn thats a lot!)

A graphics card compliant with direct x 9.0c (support for shader 2.0 recommended)

64 mb graphics memory (256 mb recommended)

1024x768 resolution

And the rest of the requirements are DVD drive... a keyboard and wheel mouse.

Well I hope this helps the people that have been asking since its not on the getchu link. But it doesn't seem to require a monster machine to play it. But Im currently downloading it now and I'll test it once its finished.

Man, I'm totally gonna convince my parents on when will the PC get upgraded!!!!!!!!! >_<

Same with GRAW2, R6 Vegas, NFS: PS, Juiced 2, Conflict: Denied Ops, and Crysis.

Thanks Oh master of hentai :closedeyes:

I'm eagerly looking forward to play THIS <_<

A note: The file is only 3.58 GB. So don't panic. I guess 8 GB is needed for swap-files or sth else. :D

please bare with me, there are over 2000 people on the torrent. my seeder server is working at max capacity and so is my home connection.

please help by setting your upload speed to max, thanks!

Poor DM, I'm trying to help as much as I can. I confirm setting UL speed to max by setting value "0" in uTorrent.

I see there are now 2105 people on the torrent, JESUS. At the beginning I had great DL-speed now it's at 0.3 kb/s. :rolleyes:

Now I see 1 seeder, so 1 has finished the DL, lucky one. :D

I promise I'll seed as hell when the DL has finished B)