DeathMarine

Artificial Girl 3 人工少女3

I am getting an error when I try to extract the Interface, Installer and Japanese Input Bypass - regarding 7z. Does that mean they can only be extracted with 7z?

Nevermind. Please disregard the previous quotes. The main thing I need to know is now that I have everything extracted - how do I install the base game? It keeps telling me to burn a disk and that is not happening.

Doujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English

Nevermind. Please disregard the previous quotes. The main thing I need to know is now that I have everything extracted - how do I install the base game? It keeps telling me to burn a disk and that is not happening.

Hello, I seem to be having a problem getting the game to start up at all. I installed the game using the one on here, and then updated it using the most recent hongfire patch. When I went to click the shortcut to start the game, it showed the buffering circle, then nothing at all, as if it never even started or tried to. I tried directly starting it using the exe file, but to no avail. It's a strange occurence, as up until a few months ago, I had no trouble starting the game. It's really strange, and I'm hoping someone on here can help me, because I have googled to look for possible help, but nothing. My system is a Windows 7 Ultimate

Where do i place the Japanese input bypass game save file,im sure it's already bin mentiond before but do i place it in the save Folder somewhere or the Data Folder? not exactly sure what i should do with that.

Have everything els installed including english interface and launcher, i'm just not sure what to do with the save file :P

this is probly old news but can someone show me how to get AG3 make selector to work? im running on windows 8...i had the torrents (LLUSION Artificial Girl 3 FULL ENG) from priratebay...i follow readme, do exacty but no luck!....getting unexpected error!??? also how to get custom 3d maid to install....(Custom Maid 3-D (2011) [Full][PCDVD][sub-Eng]) from same place...i follow the instrustion but the first apploc didn't get through...microsoft applocale pop up ..." there is a problem with this window installer package. a program required for this install to complete could not be run" ???

5 hours ago, thunderpow said:

In one of the server changes some links was lost. I think a have AG3 lost somewhere here, i can try create a torrent.

Aw man that sucks! If you re-upload I would be so grateful!! I lost my original ISOs and only have the game install. Thank you.