DeathMarine

AGA A-GA (エーガ) ~激動の惑星~

Doujin manga and game download shop - DLsite English

I played this game a long time ago. Decided to reload it and play it again. All I get is the loading bar then a black screen nothing afterwards I have to ctrl alt delete to exit out and it says its not responding. Any help would be great.

Thanx

I guess afterall this doesn't works on Vista

Since the getchu site said that it's only compatible with windows 2000 , xp and smth liddat

If this works on anyone's vista

Please tell me how to get it work on vista

AND , I HAVE CHANGED EVERYTHING TO JAPANESE , NON-UNICODE AND STUFFS

Don't give me crappy answers like "check ur regional settings"

just like to say how great you guys are at fucking seeding.

me + 2 = 3 people can't exactly support 18 leechers. Saw 10 seeders drop to 3 in the space of 12 hours.

toilet93, go to control panel, open REGIONAL AND LANGUAGE OPTIONS and click on ADMINISTRATIVE tab and change the SYSTEM LOCALE to Japanes (Japan) and REBOOT. Also install SERVICE PACK 1 for vista.

Also do not run the installer or any jap game via the program "applocale" (if you are doing so) which is frequently used to bypass the method described above.

Also, run everything as administrator (ie. elevated permissions)

just like to say how great you guys are at fucking seeding.

me + 2 = 3 people can't exactly support 18 leechers. Saw 10 seeders drop to 3 in the space of 12 hours.

toilet93, go to control panel, open REGIONAL AND LANGUAGE OPTIONS and click on ADMINISTRATIVE tab and change the SYSTEM LOCALE to Japanes (Japan) and REBOOT. Also install SERVICE PACK 1 for vista.

Also do not run the installer or any jap game via the program "applocale" (if you are doing so) which is frequently used to bypass the method described above.

Also, run everything as administrator (ie. elevated permissions)

lol some people like to turn off their computers once in a while :P

Hey Everyone, For those looking for the Solution to Piano Puzzle I did a search and found the Answer here is the link

A-Ga Walkthrough GameFAQS.com

Think of the Keys in order from 1-7 (minus Black/Short Keys) the answers are:

Note: you need to read the plate on the right side then after entering the First code you have to go to the other door and read the plate in there before the second will work. (at least I did it that way, if you find you can type both in both at the same time then Kudos to you).

Also if you want to get the Last Scene Unlocked you need to lose the Last Fight (Save before going through door after Piano Puzzle), then when it asks you to continue, select No, then enjoy (I like this movie best so worth getting me thinks).

Also DM, You are the best, Thanks for this and so many other Releases.

Also to all those Leechers if your like me and have limited space don't just stop Seeding, I seed for a minimum 3 days (some I keep on for weeks/months) even though I only have less then 2GB free on my PC most of the time. When I get my next PC I will have several TB so I can be proper Seeder.

hello i got everithing to work except i never see the video i can go into the game play and all but never can see the videos am i i doing something wrong ? do i need to install something else ?