DeathMarine

AGA A-GA (エーガ) ~激動の惑星~

downloaded and played the game. but the movies not play so well, is there anything else i need to install or update?

im running on windows 7 with AMD x4 processor and ATI HD 6400 vga.

thanks!

of course it fucken works!

and its not a new release, it was up before but it disappeared, i must have accidentally deleted it

heeheehee, nice :D i chuckled when i read that man.

Hi all. I'd like to thank everyone (especially DeathMarine) for making this game available. I have installed it and am not having any issues with it aside from the video running at an unbelievably low FPS. After reading through this entire thread I found a few leads but nothing brought about any change in the performance. I tried messing with my settings, drivers, and have installed the klite codec pack (both 32-bit and 64-bit) but it still remains very slow. I have Windows 7 and an ATI Radeon 4800 series vid card. Any suggestions?

Yo DM or someone who might have a chance to help. I've downloaded this game and it seems to load up properly but the videos don't seem to want to run. It just gets to the first frame and freezes, I have voices but the videos themselves don't load.

currently running Vista latest SP, downloaded K-Lite Codec Pack, Running in Jap locale, etc..

updated to latest Media Player.. any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

I've been having the same problems as some people here with videos being choppy/laggy. I tried installing different older codecs (even Japanese versions) but nothing helped. Of course, I cant install WMP 9 since in using Windows 7. Has anyone found any codec or other solution that works?

Anyone knows how to fix the Video problem in the game? :(

always freeze.

Been trying to update my video card, using applocale, changed regional to japanies and everyhting...

still nothing :(

Installing the latest version of K-lite codecs helps a lot, not only makes you able to skip the black screens in game it also allows you to watch the *.aga files without running the game itself. So for those interested on watching the H scenes just go to

How do I play my ,,,, I've already downloaded and extract ... But I can not play it ... Please help me ... Thanks

How do I play my ,,,, I've already downloaded and extract ... But I can not play it ... Please help me ... Thanks

Downloaded this game, every time i start this game, the No DVD message keeps popping up, anything i'm doing wrong to get this going? like some missing files?