DeathMarine

AGA A-GA (エーガ) ~激動の惑星~

174 posts in this topic

WOW New release. Gonna DL it now, i found an advertisment about it in SB2, looks kinda cool 2 me.

of course it fucken works!

and its not a new release, it was up before but it disappeared, i must have accidentally deleted it

Awtz okies, thats y it looks new 2 me ahaha! re-entered.

anywayz Thanx Again Master DM!!!!

i recall this one, instead of the usual "you control the h-scene" of almost all other Illusion games, this one has them all as vids

woot, was wondering when the next release was gonna be, nice work Deathmarine you the best!

10% on download ;)

Finished downloading but RAR files appear to be corrupted. Looks like i have to spend another 3 days downloading them.

Or are they REALLY corrupted? :D

Same to me. The file "[H-S].AGA.DeathMarine.ace" is corrupted!! Please check, how to make it work??

Does anyone one else have a problem viewing the movie scenes in the game? Because I get a black screen of death with the sounds still there. Ive tried reinstalling and it still wont show, maybe my computer is being retarded. :S

As he said use Winace or anything that actually supports that file type. You will get those "file is corrupt" messages when you try to extract certain file types that the zip program does not support.

Thank you !!!!!!

Also had the same problem ...

but......... using de winace I could open without problems !!!!!!

i remember that game, very nice one thought kinda hard sometimes :rolleyes: but since it has nopanties i try it again thank you

This game has some of the best movie sequences in a Hentai game. What was so bad about it?

im having a problem

i downloaded winace 2.69 and when i try to unpack it says i need a newer version of winace...2.69 is the newest winace!!!!!!!!!!!

Really ?????? :mellow:

I downloaded version 2.69 two days ago and it works perfectly, it continues to operate even more ......

Try again .......

Jaja .......the Videos of ag-a are very good, it is true !!!!! B)

OK, this game looks great (like an illusion game :P ) but I'm having a problem with my ATI graphic cards.... the CG's run very very slow.. and my card isn't too old... i think it can be a configuration in Catalyst Control Center, but when i had the game installed, I didn't noticed about the configurations of this program... Anyone get this same error and found something to fix? I don't want to download the game again, and not be able to see the videos.

Thank You in advance

I have the really slow running to. Im using an NVIDIA 8600 GT with Vista home premium 2GB Ram and 2.0GHz dual core. Still this is running in at 2-5 FPS. What am i doing wrong?