DeathMarine

.Big.Tits.Cafe

Thanks DeathMarine for a Hentai Game that made me hungry. :) I'd get you some pizza but I don't know where you live nor do I have enough cash. ...... I gotta get out of Arby's someday. :(

there are rules about linking to external sites. where's the ""

hope you fix it soon

Sorry about that. Sometimes I miss-type things when there's too much going on. ...... I REALLY need to get out of Arby's someday!! :(

I fixed the link for you but that is not what we are here to do make sure to look over the rules and if you want to post a link you must have before the link, and a heads up many many people have been banned for not following the rules. Thanks

Seems you lucked out and caught DeathMarine on a good day :(

I fixed the link for you but that is not what we are here to do make sure to look over the rules and if you want to post a link you must have before the link, and a heads up many many people have been banned for not following the rules. Thanks

I appreciate the link fix. Thanks. That apology to DeathMarine applies to you too. You know how people have way too many life problems that they have a tendency to not think clearly? That's something everyone gets from time to time.

I understand, but I'm generally not the one you have to worry about, DeathMarine doesn't care much for apologies so I wouldn't bother with them (I appreciate it, so long as it is sincere). Best thing to do is to try to avoid making mistakes, and if you do make one and you are lucky enough that DeathMarine gives you the opportunity to fix it, I'd suggest doing so.

:(

Thanks for the tip. :D Let me make sure so I don't screw up next time; I type in http://anonym.to/? before the actual link?