DeathMarine

Itazura Real Taiken Ban 悪戯極〜いたずらリアル〜

except the saving issue...when it loads the first action scene, it gives me an error ( 'dont send' type) by the windows, and an in-game eror: the D3D has a non-zero reference count,meaning some objects were not released.

first i thougth its because i didnt installed the DirectX that comes with the setup...after i installed it...same error...

and about that translated menu, ive dwnled it, extracted it and replaced the old data.fpk with the new one, but there is no change at the game interface...

can you help me?(one reason for asking help is because i dont understand a word from that language-japanesse i suppose)

Does anyone else have a problem when saving the game? Seems like no matter when I save, it always loads the very beginning.

Possibly a silly question, but have you tried using both the ways of loading a game? The top option on the title screen continues from the previous time, the third takes you to your saved games.

Of course, you may well have sorted it all out by now :)

edited because, after thinking about it in the bath, what I first wrote didn't entirely make sense...

Hi to all

I download this game, with the patchs 1.01 and 1.02, but in the trainer is marked as a trojan by Nod32, this is the pic...

trojanar0.jpg

Is my Nod32..... or is a trojan really?

i'll try to be calm....

you DID NOT download this FROM THIS WEBSITE. TAKE YOUR STUPID ASS TO WHATEVER SITE YOU DOWNLOADED THAT INFECTED TORRENT FROM AND ASK THEM WHY THEY PUT A TROJAN IN THE TORRENT.

NO HSHARE TORRENTS CONTAIN ANY KIND OF TROJANS OR VIRII. I'M NOT A SCUMBAG LIKE WHOEVER MADE THAT TORRENT.

i'll try to be calm....

you DID NOT download this FROM THIS WEBSITE. TAKE YOUR STUPID ASS TO WHATEVER SITE YOU DOWNLOADED THAT INFECTED TORRENT FROM AND ASK THEM WHY THEY PUT A TROJAN IN THE TORRENT.

NO HSHARE TORRENTS CONTAIN ANY KIND OF TROJANS OR VIRII. I'M NOT A SCUMBAG LIKE WHOEVER MADE THAT TORRENT.

No no no DeathMarine, the torrent is clean, the problem is the link to the TRAINER (in the first post), not the torrent.

Sorry for the confussion

oh. i dont know then. now that i actually looked inside the file it looks fishy but then again if they are a newbie as they stated then they could have accidentally triggered the antivirus alarm.

i probably should take it down

Hi to all

I download this game, with the patchs 1.01 and 1.02, but in the trainer is marked as a trojan by Nod32, this is the pic...

trojanar0.jpg

Is my Nod32..... or is a trojan really?

Nod32 uses heuristic analysis to detect new viruses. Unfortunately, many trainers use the same code to change programs that some viruses do, resulting in false positives from antivirus software.

update and solution probrlems

Ive downloaded patch 101 and 102, inside the archives they both say they are 102

however after instlling them either/both the game says its version 101a, cant seem to get to 102

cant seem to advance the 3rd girl (redhead) ive gotten the red bar to the top 3 times

still cant talk to her or remove her clothes

comments/help anyone?

update and solution probrlems

Ive downloaded patch 101 and 102, inside the archives they both say they are 102

however after instlling them either/both the game says its version 101a, cant seem to get to 102

cant seem to advance the 3rd girl (redhead) ive gotten the red bar to the top 3 times

still cant talk to her or remove her clothes

comments/help anyone?

try to touch her ass, and when she puts both her hands on it, cuff her(undress menu)