DeathMarine

Itazura Real Taiken Ban 悪戯極〜いたずらリアル〜

:D why cant i download this game when i click on the download link i get a white screen and no download pops up :angry2:.

And its not just for this game its the same with all the stuff on sshare

ok... I feel like a complete idiot for asking, but here goes. I can't get pass the first story scene on the train... when they show a close up of the back of the black haired girl's head on the train I am suddenly unable to do anything. the game has not frozen, I just can't do anything. any ideas?

You can either rotate the view using your mouse or you can change views by choosing the options on the bottom right corner of the screen.

Yes, the camera angles in the game are laughable.. but it's not a bad try for a company new to the genre.

can anyone tell me what means those 3 (or 2 sometimes) text bars after a H-scene? Are they all the time the same, or the text is changing, but its who cant see the difference?

as i understood, the first one gets u the normal underwear, the2nd one gives u another underwear, and after that no panties, and the third one... dont have any clue :D

and there is another menu with only 2 text bars.... thats a mistery.. :|

ive seen that there are 10 different levels at each girl, but ive only managed to unlock 8-7-9 lvls. any suggestion how to get them up to 10?

and on short, what it the story about? :) ) its not to nice to play without knowing anything about that storyline , or about girls' 'desires'.

twi, im counting on u :) )

You can either rotate the view using your mouse or you can change views by choosing the options on the bottom right corner of the screen.

Yes, the camera angles in the game are laughable.. but it's not a bad try for a company new to the genre.

don't see any options even when i move the mouse in the bottom right. Is it normal not to be able to right click at that point in time. cause when i right click then the menu doesnt show up.

don't see any options even when i move the mouse in the bottom right. Is it normal not to be able to right click at that point in time. cause when i right click then the menu doesnt show up.

its all about the start-up menu...try to change the resolution.

I know this sounds particularly noobish of me, but how do you use the translation thing? And the updates for that matter?

Well, I've taken quite a bit from this website, so I'll do what I can to help as well.

When you downloaded the menu translator thingy (Data2), it gives you an FPK file. All you gotta do is take that file and paste it in the data folder of wherever you installed it to. However, i have no idea how to use the updates. Or what they do, for that matter.

As a note, the translation file DOES NOT translate the opening menu. It only translates the in-game menu when you're Chikan-ing it up. I can't read kanji, but I could get enough to start lol. I don't know what the top button does on the main menu, but I know the second will start you off from the beginning, and the third will load saved games. To SAVE a game, I had to right click during talking sequences, where the "story" takes place. I haven't been able to find a way to save mid-chikan.

And just to jump on that bandwagon of innumerable list of people that thank you DM, I'd like to add my gratitude as well.

I can't get the first girls red meter to go over the blue one and then its game over I've tried different combinations of touching Please help!

Game isn't over. You have to try on... :)

This is the company's first try at something like this so it's not surprising that Rapelay is a lot more polished. It's been said earlier that this is a test product for the company.

So, for a test product this game is BRILLIANT. The comparison with rapelay is obvious. Rapelay is more sophisticated but Taiken ban is a really good game. The graphics are very good. Not so much effects as in rapelay but enough to entertain. The story is "BLAH" just as in rapelay or other games of this kind. It really doesn't matter. The sound and music are also very good. This game is a product of high quality that doesn't have the need to hide behind rapelay or biko 3 or interact play VR and such. It's rather the same game play but who cares ? ;)

Hello everybody

I have a problem with the trainer and I have nod32 too... So I've disactivated it... But I still can't download it... :)

I would like to kniw if there is an other link to get it because I found how to save but I allways choose the wrong button and I've erased my save many times...

If someone can help me... Sorry for my english but I'm not very good :blink:

Thanks a lot ( sorry if this question have already been asked I didn't want to flood...)

Hello everybody

I have a problem with the trainer and I have nod32 too... So I've disactivated it... But I still can't download it... :)

I would like to kniw if there is an other link to get it because I found how to save but I allways choose the wrong button and I've erased my save many times...

If someone can help me... Sorry for my english but I'm not very good :blink:

Thanks a lot ( sorry if this question have already been asked I didn't want to flood...)

Don't use the trainer period. The trainer works, in that it stops the blue bar rising, however it also prevernts the story from progressing, which means you won't get anywhere. Go without, it's a bit harder, but more rewarding.

thanks dm for the game :)

that aside. i can't play the game, the girls appear to be "ghostly" shadows. they appear transparent on my comp only a little of the outline can be seen. can someone help me with this? i dont know if the problem lies with my cpu speed itself or my graphic card. can someone tell me? thanks

You'll need to give more information other than that if you want an idea of what the problem is. Your system specs would be helpful. You need a video card that is at least pixel shader 2.0 compliant, and laptop video cards are more prone to issues.

Looks like Suikoden 5's graphics. If there are any cutscenes in this game (i dont know), what codec do i need to view them? I thought there may have been one but it looked like it got skipped....and i think my codec is the problem.