Dizzy

DizzyChat

1258 posts in this topic

So, anyone got anything interesting to share with us?

Lately I've been kind of... geeky, I mean, I'm almost all the time on the computer, or studying. I usually go out at nights, have fun.

And yesterday was a shit, one of the worst days I've ever had.

LOL that would be a very very slow game :P good idea but I have to agree with 07cbdj, not so much for online (maybe in an actual chat room) :P

It will be my chaos daemons against DeathMaines space marine, he kinda has the upper hand since I've never played the game, but I think my daemons will manage to give him a nice challenge, and we might even come up on top.

I haven't gotten any figures yet, I'm waiting on the release of the mega pain kit (out November 1st). I'm not sure if we are going to get all our figures at once or just a few sets and more after I paint those up (I'll be painting both mine and DeathMarine's army, so I have lot's to do). I have to admit the waiting is brutal... "I want my army of daemons already" *stomps feet pouting* heehee :P (but I am counting the days). I hope I can manage to paint them up nicely, it's been a while since I have painted anything let alone miniature figures. Maybe I'll take some pics and post them in the fan art section.

07cbdj, Yesterday I lost 60 bucks. Went all the way to college, for nothing, there were no classes. I had to stay there around 5 hours, without anything to do.

And I also lost my Headset, that I was using to play CoD4. It's GONE, and I mean it.

Chatting with a female friend of mine, I threw a joke, and she ended up mad at a friend of mine (he was part of the joke).

And when I tried to watch a movie, the movie didn't play.

After all that, I was just HOPING the day would end.

Thank HELL it did sleep well.

I haven't worked on them since I wasn't feeling good... Hopefully ill get to finishing them within the next few days (sorry about that frontline)

Yeah, if I were to have days like that every week I'd be dead by now...

But today things worked out OK. I don't think tomorrow I will have that luck (I have a test, and I'm sure I'll flunk), but I won't let that get to me, the rest of the day will be just fine.

I haven't worked on them since I wasn't feeling good... Hopefully ill get to finishing them within the next few days (sorry about that frontline)

I hope you feel better. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :P

I don't think tomorrow I will have that luck (I have a test, and I'm sure I'll flunk), but I won't let that get to me, the rest of the day will be just fine.

I had two exams during the week and I'll have one more on Friday. I think I know how you feel. :P

wow all these tests and exams, I wish you both the best of luck with all that. I may miss school but that's one thing about it that I can gladly do without.

fontline - Here is the first, I made some changes to her I hope you like it, (if there is anything you don't then let me know I can always change it).

post-43-067078400 1285057757_thumb.jpg

EDIT: and here is the second one, I did it in the long format that you like. I didn't really know how to position the image you game me, hopefully this will work for you... there is a space to write your user name or something else if you like (I didn't know if you go by the same name on the other site so I left it blank [i was going to angle it down between the two images])... let me know if it's what you wanted

post-43-026463100 1285057760_thumb.jpg

I only want to ask for two edits.

No. 1

In the first one put my username on the sig. If you could use an interesting font all the better.

No. 2

On the second sig you can keep the larger pick in the corner and erase the smaller one to the right and leave that space blank. In that space add the username Glasses.

hmmmm... so many fonts to choose from :P (I'm not sure what you are looking for but here are some examples)

I don't know if this one is too soft for you (I'm trying to go with a decorative font that can be read both large and small and that kinda matches the feel of the image.

post-43-099764100 1285057761_thumb.jpg

and for this one I just went with something a little more out there

hshare.net.Nymphs.Of.The .Stratosphere.EP01-03.RAW.UNCEN.torrent

(don't forget to let me know what you think about them, the fonts and colors and all that :P )

By the way what kind of site is the second one going to be for?

I haven't been hearing much from anyone else today, I wonder what you are all up to and how things are going. Don't forget to write me once and a while :P

The second one is for a Hongfire account I have. :P

I love the decorative style of the fist one. I would have liked it larger but you did a great job wit everything else.

The second one I like as well. The font might not match up to well with the image and I think it needs a border but for the most part I think they are good.

Well I would have liked it to have been for another site, but I guess I can forgive you if you can mention that your signature was made by your good friend DizzyAngelDemon from Hshare :P

About the first one did you want the entire signature to be larger or just the font?

And would you like for me to try a different font with the second one, and did you want the border around the image or the font?

or do you want me to leave them as is

Well I would have liked it to have been for another site, but I guess I can forgive you if you can mention that your signature was made by your good friend DizzyAngelDemon from Hshare :P

About the first one did you want the entire signature to be larger or just the font?

And would you like for me to try a different font with the second one, and did you want the border around the image or the font?

or do you want me to leave them as is

Make both of the signature's larger if possible and the second one try a different font and put a border around around the signature. (So the white doesn't melt into the color of the board.)

oooh, cool looking sigs there... yeah, my comp broke down yesterday, so I'm kind of on my roommate's computer... hopefully I can clear history quickly enough to erase my track XD

Since this is DizzyChat, I was wondering if it would be possible to implement that idea on maybe IRC. After all, I've seen 2 hour games of Mafia on IRC before, and I just figured that having someone DMing a D&D online game might leave most of the imagination to the players...

we do have an IRC channel, though it doesn't get much traffic at all. I don't even really bother to get on it. I created this so people can keep in touch with me if they like since I never seem to have the time to get on our IRC channel. I'm sure if you ask around some people from this site might be interested in some online play. You probably want to use the proper IRC channel for that since the one for hshare is kinda for hshare related talking or random chat, not sure if it is the best place to start a game. Thanks for the compliments on the sigs...

I'll get the revised ones to you tomorrow frontline

Nice sigs, Dizzy. :P

I haven't been hearing much from anyone else today, I wonder what you are all up to and how things are going. Don't forget to write me once and a while :P

Had a test yesterday (I failed miserably). Will have one tomorrow (I expect that to go much better). After that I'm free! :P

That really sucks about the test, what was it on if I might ask. Actually what is it you are studying? (sorry if I have asked this before, my memory is bad. I think I asked HellMaster three times before I started to remember what he is studying :P )

But a "YAYS" that those tests will be over after tomorrow (well hopefully for a little while) :)

I just got back from San-Fran, I went in to get some tea at LUPICIA. If any of you like tea and live near one of these I suggest getting some. It's one of my little indulgences that I treat myself to from time to time. They may seem kinda pricey but the tea really go a long way (you don't need much at all) and the quality is worth it, at least to me.

Well I'm off to make some tea; it's between "paradise green" (a green tea with tropical fruit flavors) or "DARUMA" (a black tea with Indian fruit flavors) ... I also have a delicious "Melon Oolong" (simply amazing both in taste and aroma and also a favorite of DeathMarine) and a Lychee Oolong (I love lychee tea, I only recently discovered this berry... boy was I missing out. Though it's not the best fresh :P ).

Oh frontline in case you check in I just want to let you know I haven't fixed up your sig's yet but I will get to those before the night is up (well my night at least)!!!

Thanks for the compliments everyone :)

Nice sigs, Dizzy. :)

Had a test yesterday (I failed miserably). Will have one tomorrow (I expect that to go much better). After that I'm free! :P

Monday is my last test... for the month... I THINK.

It's Calculus, and the teacher is aching to FUCK with us. So I'm pretty sure I'll just have my cute ass kicked. :)

But on the good side, I did well on all the tests I had this week.

I might consider studying calculus this weekend. I kinda need to do well on the test to avoid flunking... but I'm too busy. I just got DjMax Portable 2, and GOD, IT'S ADDICTING! And well... I MEAN IT!

Thanks for the compliments everyone :)

You deserve it. ;)

I study medicine. I'd like to become a surgeon.

Wednesday's test (neuroanatomy) was identifying parts of the brain. Today's test (physiology) wasn't easier but I hope it'll be better. Monday's test (biochemistry) was quite difficult too. The main problem was that I had to study for 3 tests at the same time. I should have focused on 2 of them... But now I have a few weeks to relax. Only to have another 3 tests aftzer that...

Fortunately these tests don't affect the final exams so there's nothing at stake, but still, I feel bad about them.

@Dizzy: Oooh, that tea sounds real good~~ one of my roommate's makes peach tea from those packets... it's highly addictive.... *salivates*

@Hellmaster: GJ on the tests man, I had a midterm this wednesday, and I think I flunked it... it was on Databases... and I've been falling in my performance in my Computer Science classes.... *sigh* That aside, I performed pretty well on my economics midterm exams...

@07cbdj: I really feel sorry for you man... one of my roommates (I have 3) wanted to become a doctor, but he didn't do too well in his pre-med programs, so he's pretty much been derailed... though I do hope that you end up really getting fine into that field...

on times like these you really wish everything could be as easy as it was back when you were 6 years old

Man, talking about computer sciences, i remember that i have a final project for lab 1 to be finished in 20 days, a job for architeture 2, and tuesday i'll know how fucked i got in the calculus 1 test. Kinda saddening

Awww even though it sounds like you are all working hard at school I'm envious and a little jealous, I miss the abundance of knowledge you get from school. I'm always trying to read up on one thing or another or many things at once, but it's not the same as attending a class on any given subject.

I love hearing about what you are all up to, it sounds like I am surrounded by many intelligent men... *tries not to drool* (what! so I have a thing for intelligence, in men at least *blush* )... knowledge is power after all and what girl doesn't like to be overpowered by her man!!

Let's see I have a few congratulations to pass along;

First off congrats to HellMaster on work well done!! But, don't get too caught up in that new game or you'll regret it when the next test results are in... and besides if you play it too much then I might end up missing you :)

07cbdj WOW just WOW *smiles* a surgeon, need I say I am impressed! I guess I have to ask are you into that whole doctor patient fetish or do you have a thing for those cute anime/hentai nurses (yeah my mind wanders). I wish you the best of luck with your studies, in such a profession studying seems to be a never ending thing with the advances in the methodology and technology and such. What year are you in and how many will you have to complete before you are finished with school. Oh and I just was wondering if you know what you will specialize in, if you have any preference.

Thanks Aznslacker *smiles* I tried the green paradise yesterday and I think it's now my new favorite (DeathMarine thinks it's amazing too), today I tried the DARUMA and since it is a back tea rather than a green tea it is much stronger, it has cherries in it so as the tea steapped the water looked like it was bleeding :P . Even though it is strong I still think it's real good but I have a feeling that most people would add sugar and/or possibly milk to it, since it does have more of that traditional tea flavor (I prefer mine to be black, and it's healthier that way)

Ah Machine 9000 wouldn't it be great if one could go back to being a kid, just for a little while like a nap or a pick me up. Just pop back to being a worry-less child for a while and unwind then pop back to the now (assume your childhood was a pleasant enough one). From time to time I get nostalgic for how it was when I was much younger (I didn't really like my teen years but then again who really does) but I wouldn't give up what I have now to go back and relive it, just a visit from time to time would be nice. It's strange cause it's not so much that I miss being a kid cause for the most part I'm still a kid, I miss that time period, it was definitely a different world back then (but as a kid I honestly didn't have a realistic grasp as to what that world was, not a clue, but that is one of the perks to being a kid, the ability to coast through life completely unaware or the reality that surrounds you) I guess sadly ones childhood is something that we can never recapture.

It seems like you are very busy with school too, I hope you have enough time to get all that finished. What is it you are studying to become?

How did you guys know what you wanted to be, was there a reason you decide on your particular field. I still struggle to figure out what I want to do with my life, I seem to coast from one project to another. Maybe I'm not meant to be any one thing..?

OK I have been writing so much that I'm starting to forget what I've said :P , I guess I'll give someone else a chance to talk

Always a pleasure to hear from you :)

LATERS ^_^