DeathMarine

Realtime Lovers 3 Love Death 3 らぶデス3 ~Realtime Lovers~

76 posts in this topic

Superb release, DeathMarine. Another bug-filled Teatime game to have fun digging into.

...Just kidding. The characters are awesome and the new clothes system is great. =D

from the demo video it's almost like 3d custom girl i'm goin to check this game out thnx for the upload DM ^_^

oaky this is getting irritating i've played this game for about a couple of hours now but i can't get passed one part it keeps repeating the same scene over and over again and i can't figure anything out here

well the only thing is, that is happens almost right after the title after talking toi the girl while in the little shop and the bath house the three girls are talking and then it repeats the same scene of the three girls talking out side the shop/bath house.

hmmm idk if this is right place but, anyone know what codec pack i need to play this stuff?

you need to ask your question a different way because it makes no sense. this isn't a video where you need a certain codec to watch.

Anyone who's played mind tossing out a brief synopsis of storyline/gameplay, or just a comparable game before I dl?

I downloaded it, installed it, played it a bit, then I uninstalled and deleted it. No offense to anyone, who likes the title, but I rather play AG3. Why? Loly is not my cup of tea, and AG3 looks better and has better animations.

i downloaded it 100% then after that i extract it with izarc there this just one notepad i see in the extarcted folder how come? pls anyone tell me how do it...

can anybody help me?

if i want to start this message occures.......

fmkxvyya.jpg

sorry wrong pic.... here is the error-message

p4xeirb5.jpg