DeathMarine

Battle Raper バトルレイパー

47 posts in this topic

Battle Raper

バトルレイパー

http://www.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=1429

Vague Game Description by White Masq:

Xenon (or Xeno, whatever) is an artificial human developed by a worldwide munitions company. Apparently he has gone MIA and everyone is looking for him: company agents, fellow antificial soldiers, as well as Interpol. Xenon's absence does indeed have an ulterior motive: to find women of strong body and will and "pour his DNA" into them. He doesn't have to look for very long, those searching for him pretty much fit the criteria.

[HentaiShare].Battle.Raper.CD1.rar (501.03 MB)

[HentaiShare].Battle.Raper.CD2.rar (646.55 MB)

[hshare.net].Battle.Raper.Game.Save.7z (1.98 KB)

[hshare.net].Battle.Raper.NOCD.Crack.7z (293.88 KB)

HentaiShare.Battle.Raper.torrent

magnet.pngMagnet Link

post-43-045563600 1278321009_thumb.jpg

post-43-029377000 1278321010_thumb.jpg

post-43-074971600 1278321010_thumb.jpg

post-43-024554000 1278321011_thumb.jpg

momo7127000 likes this

The game gives a direct3d error on my pc? wtf? and i'm the first one with a problem. I have the latest drivers and everything, so what might be the problem, i installed it fine, patched it ok, but it doesn't run. Maybe I don't understand the buttons, as far as i can tell, there's a one player and a two player, then a button I don't know, and then a button at the very end, which when I click gives the Direct3D message. The other three buttons (the 1p, 2p and one below them) do nothing when i click on them.

Help anyone?

Is it possible that my vga card is too new for it or something? Do i need something older? It's an Nvidia 256mb 7900GT, and i'm running windows xp SP2 with direct x 9.0c

Anyone??

You're not the only one with this problem. I have Japanese language packs installed on my computer and everything, but no characters still show up.

As for the patch/No-CD Crack, I wasn't sure what to replace with the EDP2.DLL and INST.LST files, I just replaced the Application. I'm kinda new to this all (college dorms blocked torrents last year), but I thought that was all I had to do.

I'd also like to add that although I'm new here, I did in fact read through the checklist first and have covered all the basics.

insomniac, what messages are you getting, what system are you using, what directx version and do you know the meaning of the three buttons that i mentioned??

and DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA WHAT THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE'RE FACING?????

Problem solved insomniac...just change the compatibility mode of the exe of the game to win2000. Hope that helps. Enjoy :)

insomniac, what messages are you getting, what system are you using, what directx version and do you know the meaning of the three buttons that i mentioned??

and DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA WHAT THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE'RE FACING?????

Problem solved insomniac...just change the compatibility mode of the exe of the game to win2000. Hope that helps. Enjoy :)

Well I get a bunch of gibberish, y'know, the symbols you get when your computer is english-based and you don't have Asian language packs (although I do have Asian language packs). Directx is fully updated, and I run XP.

If there were any sort of asian characters (preferably chinese characters) I could translate 'em for you, but on that screen with the buttons, I only get a load of question marks.

Thanks for the help, though.

I have same problem with this one usual startup screen appears where you select functions but instead of of english or Japanese chars i get ??? . If i select single player option i get nothing same with 2 player option. If i select bottom option it comes up with error box saying Direct 3D followed by unrecoginsed chars. It doesnt appear to be in Japanese or i would get Jap chars as i have Asian char sets loaded.

:):P:(

ps am using latest drivers for everything and running Windows XP Sp2

if you had actually tried applocale you would NOT have gotten "?????" it would show proper japanese characters. did you use applocale properly?

Im having the same problem... However, i CAN see the japanese symbols...

However i cant copy & paste them, and i REALLY cant tell what each indivisual character is.. expecially with over the friggen 50 billion that i am looking through to try and translate.

All i had to do was go into my regional settings and change the region and language settings to japanese, and everything works with no ????.

damm it

when i clicked on battler raper icon it say : Sorry No Support

what would i do ?

took me 2 day to downloaded :)

WTH

Yeah, I'm having the same problem with the "Sorry No Support" nonsense. I just deleted evrything, and am downloading it again. I don't think this will have any effect, though.

ok i cant run it either. I get that "sorry no support" messege. I dont have the japanese language in my computer. Does it means i will never be able to run any of this games? Or can it be something else. Plese help

<_< i wonder why somanny ppl never read the check list an also never follw the nfo file :)

anyway this is my 1th post :) and i hav dowloading like 7 games all work great :blink: ty Deahtmarine

<_< i wonder why somanny ppl never read the check list an also never follw the nfo file :)

anyway this is my 1th post :( and i hav dowloading like 7 games all work great :( ty Deahtmarine

hi there.. i follow the instr closely.. When u mean

--Once it is done place the NOCD crack on the game directory

This means replace the orig file this rite ?

Only exe file is replaced. EDP2.dll is new. while inst.lst is just a txt file.

But i still got wat other mentioned.. directx problem//

pls help

---http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=89966860me5.jpg

Hey monsti, i followed your advice and changed the compartibility to Windows 2000 for it, but when i run it i just get a " this program has encountered a problem and must close." i followed all of death's instructions and yet this happened with japanese settings! why?

hi there.. i follow the instr closely.. When u mean

--Once it is done place the NOCD crack on the game directory

This means replace the orig file this rite ?

Only exe file is replaced. EDP2.dll is new. while inst.lst is just a txt file.

But i still got wat other mentioned.. directx problem//

pls help

---http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=89966860me5.jpg

:/ i think i know wut is ur problem u just have to download the lates version of directx i think is the 10 or 9 i not sure just search on google 4 it and hav fun playin also dont forget to change the exe to win 2000 :P

i hope this help u XD and hav fun wiht the game :D

Alright. I installed this game some time ago but unistalled it because I didnt have the japanese language and coudnt run it. Now that I have the japanese language, I cant install it.

When I mount the CD1, right after the "Preparing to install" window, another window pops up. A Debbuger window. It doest matter what i do (choose a program to debug it or not) I get the Windows Installer window telling me that "The Window Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode or if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed". How can i fix this.

Unfortunaly you are right DM. I installed the asian language from the service pack 2 and now i need an upgrade for Windows Installer or fix it or...I dont know. Thats what i've been reading on the internet. I'm tring to fix.

Unfortunaly you are right DM. I installed the asian language from the service pack 2 and now i need an upgrade for Windows Installer or fix it or...I dont know. Thats what i've been reading on the internet. I'm tring to fix.

I dont think the problem is region or etc... I think it's problem of DirectX. I have the Message about DirectX too and I copy it here ( i hope it can displays well )

Direct3D??????????????????????????????

Is it yours.

I translated it with altavista and get result:

It failed in Direct3D initialization. Please try doing the modification and the like of details setting.

Sad > :) , what I should configure?

Ok, Sorry because I didnt read the forum carefully. Just change to compatibility with window 2000. Khakhakha. XD

I was able to solve the problem regarding this.... look for the all the .dll files, im not sure if its in CD1 or CD2...anyways...look for it...copy all the .dll files then paste it where you installed the game...i do believe it will run now...thats wat i did...and it sure worked in my case.... anyways Thanks for this Great Game...i hope this reply will help anyone who has this problems..

oh yeah...before i forgot...i didn't use applocale...and i didnt adjust the Regional settings to japaneese..however the game works fine for me... ^_^

Hello Im New Here ^^ so im sorry if i do something or written that doesn't good >.<

Maybe i have a solution for this game :

1> go to where your instal game Battleraper EX>F:\Program Files\DREAMS\BATTLERAPER

2> go to battler exe and klik right go to properties

3> go to compatibility and select display setting and choose run in 640x480 screen resolution or disable visual theme and ok, and then the game will begin normally but low resolution >.<

I don't know if this work for you, but in my case it's works ^^ [sorry if my english bad >.<]

I Salute You Death Marine And all User 4 this great comunnity ^^