DeathMarine

Biko 1 尾行 ~夜の帰り道

Biko 1
尾行 〜夜の帰り道

Extremely Vague Game Description by White Masq: Here's a first of another Illusion series based on being a public nuisance. However, Biko usually focuses more on the stalking aspect. If you play your cards right and stalk in the right way; you can get the rape ending with the woman, or you can play the stalking more subtly and you may get a 'true love' ending. Doesn't make too much sense, but I didn't make the game.

Direct Download
Download [hshare.net] Biko 1.rar from Rabid Files

I have A BIG Problem. !!!

When I install it by clicking "BKSTART1.EXE" and Selected Drive to install it show

"ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND"

How Could I Do?

Tell me Plz !!!

Could you explain your problem more precisely please. Say exactly how you installed the game. Step by step o_O

dont explain anything, just read the included NFO file

Okay, this is a question that wasn't included in the .nfo file, so I'll ask it here. Has anyone gotten Biko 2 to run under Windows Vista, and if so, how? I'm trying to run it on Windows Vista right now, and it told me it couldn't find a d3drm.dll file that I downloaded off another game site and put into the Windows/system32 directory.

Now, it starts, but unfortunately crashes out almost immediately after making the screen flicker once or twice.

Added: new Dependable tracker and updated some content

i'll be seeding this until it get to 15 seeds! after that, it will automatically seed if it falls under 15!

IF YOU HAVE THE OLD TORRENT, DELETE IT AND START THIS ONE! IT WILL BE MUCH FASTER!!!

I was so happy i found this game. I installed, and everything was fine, but after i try to run, is just a black screen, and after crash the game to desktop..

I have a Vista Home premium, and i have Applocale. I changed the all settings i can to Japanese, i installed the game 3 times, and always the same result. It just crash. I don't know what is the problem. Sorry my english, but im hungarian. Maybe this is a codec problem? But i don't have any codec pack. Mayybe this is the problem? Please give me a solution. Aw yes, my Vista is not a pirated version. I really want to play with this game! I waited this 2 years ago, but i have only now the game, thanks to HentaiShare.

I was so happy i found this game. I installed, and everything was fine, but after i try to run, is just a black screen, and after crash the game to desktop..

I have a Vista Home premium, and i have Applocale. I changed the all settings i can to Japanese, i installed the game 3 times, and always the same result. It just crash. I don't know what is the problem. Sorry my english, but im hungarian. Maybe this is a codec problem? But i don't have any codec pack. Mayybe this is the problem? Please give me a solution. Aw yes, my Vista is not a pirated version. I really want to play with this game! I waited this 2 years ago, but i have only now the game, thanks to HentaiShare.

have u ran it as administrative?

Right click biko.exe (or whatever the game executable is called), click Properties, click Compatibility, under Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for, and try XP, 98/ME, and 95. See if that solve the problem.

Right click biko.exe (or whatever the game executable is called), click Properties, click Compatibility, under Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for, and try XP, 98/ME, and 95. See if that solve the problem.

YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Im so happy, its working now! I changed to 98/ME and working. Super! Thanks your help!

I've got same problem with papepipopu

and I read every comment and ...

Sorry I can't speak english so much

but please help me

The operating system is probably not recognizing some characters in the path directory you have entered. Switch regional setting and display for non-unicode characters to Japanese, then try again.

I have the game in 2CD. Just tried to install it under English Vista, installed the game disc file fine. Just couldn't start the game because it complains d3drm.dll is missing, it's a common issue in Vista. If you are on XP, you should be fine.

Any more issues, just do this: Right click biko.exe (or whatever the game executable is called), click Properties, click Compatibility, under Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for, and try XP, 98/ME, and 95. See if that solve the problem.

I tried that dude but still got error. My OS was Xp service pack 3.