Dancing Cats

Vague Game Description by White Masq:
You play as a talent manager of an Entertainment Agency that specializes in J-Idols. Your latest project is a trio of women who are to become the group "PIPIT". You have to show them the ropes or what it is to be an idol, and perhaps get them to show you a few things as well. Train, flirt, and bed with the various women of your work to get your way. Perhaps you can finally take a group to #1!

[HentaiShare].Dancing.Cats.CD1.rar (469 MB)
[HentaiShare].Dancing.Cats.CD2.rar (225.96 MB)
hshare.net.Dancing.Cats.Game.Save.7z (0.77 KB)

Dancing Cats (1).jpgDancing Cats (2).jpgDancing Cats (3).jpgDancing Cats (4).jpgDancing Cats (5).jpgDancing Cats (6).jpgDancing Cats (7).jpgDancing Cats (8).jpgDancing Cats (9).jpgDancing Cats (10).jpgDancing Cats (11).jpg

I've just installed the game and tried it but after the intro it tells me that it has problems with direct sound or something like that. Thus there is no sound may anyone please help me?

Thank you in advance

the save file u posted is missing the .dat file with the save information. if u could repost the save file since i have the same audio error and updating audio drivers dont fix it.

Cough.... cough.....

I have this problem with the game, the polygon (3D model) didn't show, it's just showed for a bit. Did anyone countered this problem too? Since when i play the other 3D game, it's playing fine. Did the problem on the vga driver? Or the game itself has error in it?

Dunpeal, and wj123, in DeathMarine's nfo --This game installs fine under non-japanese windows. For the most part, the --text is displayed fine. The error message reads Error of sound function, The direct sound function was acquired, and it failed in initialization. Therefore, the sound cannot be reproduced. After of the end of them, start this game and use the sound function by other programs. Force play, Cancel. .the dsound.dll is not being installed. As for what game to use I don't know I'm still looking for one.

SORRY that translation seem to be wrong this reads better It failed in acquisition and initialization of direct sound function. Depending, it cannot play back sound. - When sound function is used in the other program, after ending those, please do again to start this game. I guess we need to shut down all other programs to hear this one. also the platform is win 95 98 so you might need to set the Compatibility

Thanks for the post DM

Added: new Dependable tracker and updated some content

i'll be seeding this until it get to 15 seeds! after that, it will automatically seed if it falls under 15!

IF YOU HAVE THE OLD TORRENT, DELETE IT AND START THIS ONE! IT WILL BE MUCH FASTER!!!

Just bring this up again.

The two files in the Save.Game things are not the actual save file, I believe they are the config file to save your system configuration. The save file is .dat file located in the data folder, do you have it DM?

are you assuming thats what they are because every other game that has come with a game save ends in a ".dat"?

Not assuming, I tested it.

Upon launching the game the first time, the game will generate the two .oss files which is the configuration that you choose at start up. If you set the solution to 800*600, then delete these file, next time you start up you'll see your setting is back to default.

I also saved inside the game, and if I delete, overwrite these .oss files it does not effect the save at all. But if I delete the .dat file in the data folder then the save will be gone. Also if you look at the Data folder you can see there are some .BMP file which is the screenshot for whatever screen you saved at.

Alright first off this site rocks! great job! now my problem is that when i'm installing i get this error msg when trying to install off cd2 " application did not start because it cannot find d3drm.dll " any ideas what's up with this? i've already deleted and re-downloaded twice. any help would be greatly appreciated. and all my drivers are up to date.

same problem here, no sound

my directx and sound drivers are all up to date

besides this is a very old game, it comes with directx 7

also the game crashes at scene 4 as you go down the hall to open the door

Does anyone have an install guide, basically, since everything ends up as ????? (dont have any other languages installed) i cannot tell what it is asking, when i try and install, i know it asks for disk two, but after that i cannot locate the exe for the game. if someone can hit me up with a quick install guide. i would be very happy :P

so i used the applocale but still while in japanese, i cannot really tell what it wants, during install it gives u 4 choices "1gbyte", you're to select one and click OK i assume, but what are they?

Edit: whats worse is my buddy wants to play it now, he is asking me how to install it and since i never got it installed correctly, i cant help him...

Edit: nvm i fixed it up, works now, thank you, now onto the famous issue of audio, wish me luck

I'm trying to run this game, but I get missing d3drm.dll and it does not run. I've tried to download the dll file and place it in my windows directories as well as the game directories. I have the latest direct x on my computer. I'm running vista and I even changed the compatibility mode to xp and even win 98/me. Any help would be great. thanks