Asqualla

Another Dimension 閉じ込められた学園

12 posts in this topic

I have downloaded the game several times but i keep getting a corrupt archive. I'm I the only one having this problem?

<edit>

sorry, I resolved the problem.

can someone seed this please. i am stuck at 95%. after i get it, i will seed indefinetly as long as i have internett.

seeding

Thank you so much, sorry for posting it in the wrong thread i saw the reeseeding forum after i posted.

are currently seeding aswell.

Please reseed this, thanks.

There's 3-5 guys, one seeder though he seems to be in Germany and things are going on slowly. On my end, mostly I can only leech off the other guy.

Appreciate it.

(been only 2 months since the last reseed request? lol!)

Finished, seeding.

Thanks guys.

I openned the file directly in WinRaR and it said the file is corrupted, so I tried right clicking on the file and choose the extract option from there. It worked.

Thanks DM for the release, just became the best hgame i played so far. Didn't like the art but just love the content.

Edited by MoRtAlE

Finished, seeding.

Thanks guys.

I openned the file directly in WinRaR and it said the file is corrupted, so I tried right clicking on the file and choose the extract option from there. It worked.

Thanks DM for the release, just became the best hgame i played so far. Didn't like the art but just love the content.

I tried doing that, but I'm getting a "ace32loader.exe has stopped working" message

Sounds strange. I'm no good with technical stuffs on the computer, but it doesn't sound to me like a WinRaR error. I might be wrong, though.

Try checking around the settings of your computer. Try eliminating the possibility, i.e. searching round the net about the error, reinstalling/updating WinRaR, closing programs that are running simultaneously, browsing WinRaR's setting, reading hshare's FAQ. If the problem's still there, I really can't help you. Maybe ask Field Mashall DM.