Des Blood 3

Quite Vague Plot Description by White Masq:
4 years after Des Blood 2. Two partners are working on a special assignment to find out who is behind this new drug that’s on the black market. This investigation leads them to the sleazy underground, medical conglomerates, and even government conspiracies. Will our two heroines be able to escape with the truth?

[H-S].Des.Blood.3.CD1.DeathMarine.ace (148.33 MB)
[H-S].Des.Blood.3.CD2.DeathMarine.ace (366.71 MB)
[H-S].Des.Blood.3.CD3.DeathMarine.ace (152.27 MB)
[H-S].Des.Blood.3.CD4.DeathMarine.ace (342.23 MB)
hshare.net.Des.Blood.3.Game.Save.7z (0.70 KB)

Des Blood 3 (1).jpgDes Blood 3 (2).jpgDes Blood 3 (3).jpgDes Blood 3 (4).jpgDes Blood 3 (5).jpgDes Blood 3 (6).jpgDes Blood 3 (7).jpgDes Blood 3 (8).jpgDes Blood 3 (9).jpgDes Blood 3 (10).jpgDes Blood 3 (11).jpgDes Blood 3 (12).jpg

Hi guys

Once again,PLEASE tell me how you pick up items in this game.I`m kind of stuck on disc 2 just becouse I dont know how to pick up the items.

PLEASE;PLEASE.

Hello,

I've got a little problem with the grafics. When I select Direct 3D HAL as Graphic setting I only get a black screen with the cursors in the first battle screen. Maybe someone can help me, because to play the game in RGB Emulation is much to slow...

Thanx

Hi guys

Once again,PLEASE tell me how you pick up items in this game.I`m kind of stuck on disc 2 just becouse I dont know how to pick up the items.

PLEASE;PLEASE.

Like that, I also don't pick up any items in this game. I try every buttons on the keyboard, and it is useless. So, if anyone knows how to pick up the items, please tell me

Like that, I also don't pick up any items in this game. I try every buttons on the keyboard, and it is useless. So, if anyone knows how to pick up the items, please tell me

When you stand on the item move the mouse pointer to the upper right corner of the screen. When the arrow is in the right place you get a drop down menu with action, item ect. Choose the first choice and you pick up the item.

Forget the keyboard with this game use only the mouse, feel free to use your other hand on something else. :P