DeathMarine

Oppai 2 おっぱいスライダー2

Oppai 2

Oppai Slider 2

おっぱいスライダー2

Direct Download:

Download [hshare.net] Oppai 2.rar from Rabid Files

Vague Game Description by White Masq:

Illusion really isn't known for in-depth plots. What they are known for is some kick-ass gameplay and gorgeous graphics. This one is no different. Pick one of two characters based around each of the three busty girls: a maid, a nurse, and senior high schooler. Each can range from modestly buxom to extremely well endowed it's all up to your tastes with the Oppai-Slider!

[hshare.net] Oppai 2 (1).jpg[hshare.net] Oppai 2 (2).jpg[hshare.net] Oppai 2 (3).jpg[hshare.net] Oppai 2 (4).jpg[hshare.net] Oppai 2 (5).jpg[hshare.net] Oppai 2 (6).jpg[hshare.net] Oppai 2 (7).jpg[hshare.net] Oppai 2 (8).jpg

need i say that "its practically impossible to beat this game if u dont understand japanese" ??

(just a warning for a gamer who wants to try to beat this game without copy paste an all unlocked save file XD )

yeah it is quite an annoying game to play. Usually games by Illusion are faitrly easy to figure out cause they're so simple. This one is a beast however. I figured out some, but ended up wanting to beat the girls to death, so i got rid of it heheh.

If anyone has a walkthrough do please post :)

yeah it is quite an annoying game to play. Usually games by Illusion are faitrly easy to figure out cause they're so simple. This one is a beast however. I figured out some, but ended up wanting to beat the girls to death, so i got rid of it heheh.

If anyone has a walkthrough do please post :)

does that include raping her and then beat her to death ??? XD XD

does that include raping her and then beat her to death ??? XD XD

lol yeah that would be fun, unfortunatly since i cant understand japanese the most i get is taking off her bra with the maid >.<

The nurse is the easiest by far to figure out, to a certain degree.

ILove, try reading ALL the info that Death released in the pack. It has everything you need to know inside.

I doubt these games need an IQ to figure out, still there are story paths given on the site of the game if you really wanna play, follow those and it's easy.

Brilliant graphics

Brilliant character models

Brilliant use of a 7900GT :P

Brilliant U/L

DM stands for Da Man :P

titties so big that you only titty on the screen?

...or just a single nipple ^_^

I know Japanese obsession with big tits, but why would an english-speaking guy want something so big that even Japs didn't think about making it ^_^

I'm having some trouble installing the game... The installation is almost fully complete then it gives an error (something in japanese to do with the ILLUSION ?????????2.msi file). And yes i have gone through the checklist and all that :P I've also tried manually installing... but if you couldnt guess then the game doesnt run properly and i cant patch or update it ><

Any advice?

-Thanks-

I first faced that problem too when I first dlded the game. Try changing the regional settings to japanese first of all before you do anything. Then restart your pc. THEN try installing the game. As far as i know, the game will only install under japanese regional settings besides only play under it. After you install, you can install the relevant patches/updates, it should work fine then. Hope that helps.

i install the game in japanese version since the applocale didn't work...

but later on the game could not launch... it says, "the applicationhas failed to start because d3dx9_24dll was not found"... I tried reinstalling the games many times but it didn't work... so can any one tell me what is wrong? Is my file corrupted or something etc... Can anyone help me? :o

Well. First off, wrong topic. Nice. Anyways. I repeat.

Soooo much thanks to DeathMarine. A lil'remark. Oppai 2 doesnt work till you set the English (USA) regional settings. First of all. Not the Japs's ones (your MSI fault remark).

So, if yiure European, do it.

Well. Me is a Russian Ex-Marine and I have some troubles with these *.exe files.. Damn American kids. Would you be so kaind as to explain how it works. I'm sooo sorry. My English sucks, I know. Explain the walkthrough, please.

i install the game in japanese version since the applocale didn't work...

but later on the game could not launch... it says, "the applicationhas failed to start because d3dx9_24dll was not found"... I tried reinstalling the games many times but it didn't work... so can any one tell me what is wrong? Is my file corrupted or something etc... Can anyone help me? :o

I installed the game in jap too and used applocale (for the 1st time). It works fine. Have you installed the update patch ??? :S And have you directx 9.0c on your machine ? o_O

Oh, just snipped this from a post by ssjkakkaroto, maybe it helps :P

If you are having problems with missing dlls

d3dx9_24.dll

d3dx9_25.dll

d3dx9_26.dll

d3dx9_27.dll

d3dx9_28.dll

d3dx9_29.dll

d3dx9_30.dll

You can get them all here:

* http://nexe.gamedev.net/directKnowledge/de....asp?p=D3DX+DLL

* http://www.toymaker.info/Games/html/d3dx_dlls.html

* http://www.threelights.de/index.php?page=p...x_dll_files.php

Cheers,

SSJ

Hey, I am trying to play OS2 and for some reason I can never play the nurse portion. If I start a new game it will go through everything up until talking to her in her sleep. When it is about to load the next section, I get a window's message saying that an error has occured in the program and has to be shut down, you know the one with the "send" and "don't send".

I reinstalled, did everything like you said to but it still won't do get me past that point, and if I try using the ultimate save to go to a later chapter, those cannot be accessed either, and I get the same message.

I'm wondering if it has to do with the update, because that's the only thing that went wrong, in a sense. It didn't crash, it went all the way through to finish and there were no temp files in the data folder. help please!!!