DeathMarine

Oppai 2 おっぱいスライダー2

I'm wondering if it has to do with the update, because that's the only thing that went wrong, in a sense. It didn't crash, it went all the way through to finish and there were no temp files in the data folder. help please!!!

I'm not sure if I installed that update, I don't think so and I don't think that it's essential. I suggest you uninstall, delete game folder and re-install the game without the update. I also recommend to deactivate the windows error messaging service via control panel -> computer administration -> services. These warnings are absolutely useless.

no. It seems the update is dreadfully important. I can't play the game without it. If you can, then wtf, what is wrong with my computer. So I don't know, this is rather troubling though. When I don't install the update it brings up the error in program thingy right after I click okay on the setup window. more help please!

Hi guys!!

i juz finished registering... i have a question... i tried installing the game but when i was going through AppLocale, it says my "system does not have the language support for the selected language selected."

i understand that my system cant support japanese language so where should i go to dnload sth or anything to make my comp to supports jap language? i have dnloaded jap language pack from microsoft but that still doesnt solve the prob...

Thx guys!!!

:S

I'm Reading through this entire thread and I'm using applocale, getting what others are, Doing the NFO thing, and then I keep reading to see what I'm doing wrong and then I see this last statement:

----

i juz finished registering... i have a question... i tried installing the game but when i was going through AppLocale, it says my "system does not have the language support for the selected language selected."

-----

Then I realize that I'm not going to get this thing started today, because nobody answered his question. But I'm still glad that everyone assisted to help get this item loaded correctly.

I have problems just opening the game... iv read evything and followed all the instuctions in the nfo file and ran the patcher but when i try and open them game one of those stupid error reporting boxes pops up and the game closes.... :P any ideas?

a small lil question :

i was about to add the extracted files from the animation update and the character update.

they both seemed to have the files, osa_25.pp, though different sizes.

do I just overwrite it?

thank you

Hi!!

My problem is, that i don't get the english translation text in the game.

I have installed the game in japanese system settings, installed the english parts of the patch and the uncensoring ones, and started the english exe. Unfortunately the game still gives me japanese letters.

Has anyone an advice for me?? Did i installed it in wrong order or with wrong settings?????

Hope someone can help me.

extase as far as I know, the translations in english is non existant. It says in the credits that it is version .01 and that it is not a full game translation. I don't know what is translated but nothing is wrong with your game, I have the same thing as well.

It's becoming more and more useless to give out simple instructions. WTF is wrong with you guys, just look through all of the previous posts already posted here, there are dozens of methods for fixing the simple problems you guys are facing.

darkmatrix that problem has been remedied for a number of people already, try going over the instructions given in the CHECKLIST at the top of the page and the .nfo file in the game, you really will find a solution if you pay a tiny bit more attention.

Hi guys!!

i understand that my system cant support japanese language so where should i go to dnload sth or anything to make my comp to supports jap language? i have dnloaded jap language pack from microsoft but that still doesnt solve the prob...

Thx guys!!!

dude i had the same problem my advice is to get windows xp nemesis ,it never gives me problems (cause its pirated :unsure: ) and i dosent need a cd key!

i have a problem when i try to use the characters after you set them up ( change breast size and such )

i installed the patches included with the game itself, but i also installed the patch 1.06

when i go to set my character up, the breasts kepp rolling ( not bouncing, but rolling ) and when i confirm that my character has been finished setup, it goes to the black screen to load the chacter, but then the game crashes.

any help?

hey i need help yo i need help . this is my problem when i in the middle of intaling the game some thing pop up n it say some kind of ilusion n some jap then intaller what is this can some one tell me i folllow all the direction in nsi that tell me what to do but i just cant intalling it plzzz help me out yo

...or just a single nipple ^_^

I know Japanese obsession with big tits, but why would an english-speaking guy want something so big that even Japs didn't think about making it ^_^

its like from art of war - Master: aim at the breast and tell me what do you see?

Student: I see nothing, my vision is blinded by the nipple of said breast.