DeathMarine

Oppai 2 おっぱいスライダー2

1: Use your windows CD to install the language pack.

2: DL service pack 2 from the Windows website. It's free.

I've got a gameplay question... If I try to acually click on her in game, she says something to me and after a few clicks I get an "end" screen. Game Over! However, when I scroll over here she makes little squeeks of glee.

Am I suppost to just rub my cursor over here untill I am allowed to click or what? If so, how do I know when I am allowed?

hello ppl I just downloaded this game and I noticed that there's no "read me" text document like there was in AG2 :blink: (it was very helpfull cuz I managed to install and play the game) seeing as I am a noob at all this I was wondering if there's a easy "read me" instruction that anyone has or knows how to install :lol:

btw I unrared every file and installed OS2 just need to know where to put in the character update, os2 updater 106 temp and aniimation update >_<;; gomanasai.

1st. THX DM

2nd. i just download the save game rar a minutes ago and i dont know how to make it work because when i unzip that the nfo file dont say any thing about sav files, so i draw and drop a GOD file and run the game and i see just a few unlock windows from the maiden, i make something wrong (maybe), i want a full unlocked .sav plz someone

3rd. there is a english interface for download???

SORRT FOR THE MISTAKES

Hi all

1. i'm not a noob

2. i read the checklist

3. i've installed games from here before

4. i know how to use applocale

5. i know how to set my system to jap settings

6. read the trhread

So while that's out of the way.

Every time i try to install i get an error.

It just won't install

Not through applocale, not through a jap setting system, or even both.

installed and played games from here before, but this one just won't install :\

Anyone had the same prob? knows a solution?

I know how to use applocale

??? is the one i need to take, second to last, and tried last, tried the last 10 orso in applocale all the weird jap/chinese chars to get it to work.

I'm not someone that goes "oh it doesn't work, let's post summin", i'm more of a type of try try try try and try again.

but i'm really stumped at this one, DLed a couple from here and they all worked without a glitch, and those that had i glitch i solved by just reading the posts and searching on google.

well, the pics you posted are because you chose the wrong language. thats that error 1155 means. try japanese and post those screenshots

Well that's the weird thing, the pic i posted IS with the jap language setting.

As i said, i'm not a noob, i know how to do these things.

That's why i posted in the first place, not for some silly thing i couldn't figure out myself.

It's set for japanese, system is set for jap language, etc etc, can install and run other games from here with no problems.

i have a problem when i try to use the characters after you set them up ( change breast size and such )

i installed the patches included with the game itself, but i also installed the patch 1.06

when i go to set my character up, the breasts kepp rolling ( not bouncing, but rolling ) and when i confirm that my character has been finished setup, it goes to the black screen to load the chacter, but then the game crashes.

any help?

I too seem to be having the same problem. Reinstalling it had no effect. any help is appreciated

For some reason, when I try to run the game, it crashes and gives me that send report message, etc. I set my regional settings, installed everything fine, plus the patches, everything works perfectly, except that the game won't run. I just spend 2 days downloading this, and I don't want to have to delete it because I can't play it, the game looks great. So, can anyone please lend me a hand? Thanks. <3

I have just installed the game and I did everything as the .nfo file said, but I installed 1.06 patch, not the 1.03.

Game works fine but it's in japanese :D (menus, scripts, everything)

For some reason, when I try to run the game, it crashes and gives me that send report message, etc. I set my regional settings, installed everything fine, plus the patches, everything works perfectly, except that the game won't run. I just spend 2 days downloading this, and I don't want to have to delete it because I can't play it, the game looks great. So, can anyone please lend me a hand? Thanks. <3

I've got the exact same problem as you. What is even odder in my case is that I had this game installed a month ago and everything ran just fine, but now for some reason it just tries to load then comes up with that error message.

I've got the exact same problem as you. What is even odder in my case is that I had this game installed a month ago and everything ran just fine, but now for some reason it just tries to load then comes up with that error message.

Me too. Happend after about 3 attmepts of playing the game BUT I changed the folder name so that could be the problem. Not that I can figure out how the hell to play it anyway.

Alright, I've read everything in this thread and took all of the steps in the .nfo file, but there's still a problem that hadn't seemed to be covered yet here.

Every time I try to run the game, it blacks out for a moment and returns to my desktop. No error messages, no nothing. If anyone can tell me what's wrong, I'd be really, really grateful.

Alright, I've read everything in this thread and took all of the steps in the .nfo file, but there's still a problem that hadn't seemed to be covered yet here.

Every time I try to run the game, it blacks out for a moment and returns to my desktop. No error messages, no nothing. If anyone can tell me what's wrong, I'd be really, really grateful.

Check graphichs settings --> 3D acceleration driver