Savior

Direct Download
Download [hshare.net] Savior.rar from Rabid Files
Download [hshare.net] Savior Game Save.rar from Rabid Files

Vague Game Description by White Masq:
Many years into the future, a medical conglomerate has created an artificial life form called a “Seal”. Of course, being money-grubbing capitalists, they begin development for selling these “Seals”. However, one of these beings, named Emma, becomes sentient enough to decide to escape. You play as a Seal that was bred for combat and is sent further into the facility to capture the renegade. Explore the laboratory in real-time 3D and find Emma before she leaves the building and reveals the company’s secrets.

Savior SAVIOR Sample 10.jpgSavior SAVIOR Sample 7.jpgSavior SAVIOR Sample 8.jpgSavior SAVIOR Sample 9.jpgSavior SAVIOR Sample 1.jpgSavior SAVIOR Sample 6.jpgSavior SAVIOR Sample 5.jpgSavior SAVIOR Sample 4.jpgSavior SAVIOR Sample 3.jpgSavior SAVIOR Sample 2.jpgSavior SAVIOR Cover.jpg

depends on the program you and how it displays the number

advertisers use 1 meg = 1000k to inflate the size. ever wonder why the HDD box at the store says 300GB but when you install and format you see like 270GB?

when its supposed to be use 1 meg = 1024k

hmm when i start the game an klick on new game 2 seconds and this come

probsaviornf1.jpg

its say i must load a new codect from this site on the pic i must pay for this -.- for a indeo codec 29$ ore more not so funny :P can a user help ?

After reformatting I have to re-download this game! Arg!

Anyways... Does anyone know how to pick up items? I've tried what feels like all buttons on my keyboard and still no luck.

it really is a great game.. wish it had an English translation though... i'd really like to enjoy the storyline as well(I've tried learning Japanese and that didn't turn out that nice.. :unsure: ) again... great game.. tx DM

Hey Im new here and I have a question. How do I install Savior? Like I just downloaded it. It came up as a "ACE" file so how do I install it please do tell alright?

Have you read the "General Help" subforum, there is a "How to open the NFO". The NFO is not corrupted.

Open applocale, then click "next", right after that click "Browse...", look for "Setup.exe" or something like that in the virtual disk, then "next" again, choose japanese (VERY LAST of the list) and "next" again and again until the setup starts.