DeathMarine

Sexy Beach 2 Sexyビーチ2

Opps, Deathmarine I'm apologize for what i had said.

I'm but only trying to inject some humor down here, though like i said, it's a BIG file and i don't want it to go to 'waste'.

Once again, thanks for posting such a great game, i'm already looking forward to play it. :D

Dont worry darklord he wasnt talking to you.

Oh, I'm relieved. But my post was also a little sarcastic. I only wondered about the mentioning of the checklist.

Anyway, I think sarcasism isn't good when asking for help :D

hey guys..

Can anyone point me in the direction of the controls for this game.. got it modded and workin great but.. I can't seem to figure out any of the interaction controls.. all I have is pan /zoom / rotate. Obviously I'm missing something here. Any help is awsome. And why are all the readme;s in Jap???

hey guys..

Can anyone point me in the direction of the controls for this game.. got it modded and workin great but.. I can't seem to figure out any of the interaction controls.. all I have is pan /zoom / rotate. Obviously I'm missing something here. Any help is awsome. And why are all the readme;s in Jap???

What controls? :) The game is fully mouse-controlled. In the beginning you can only watch the girls and only have pan/zoom/rotate. In the following days you can interact with the girls more and more options are available. XD

Be sure to click on every location that is offered on the island screen otherwise you won't get the girl satisfied.

The menus are build as most menus. On top is start or continue. Next button is save/load. Then extras and finally quit. If there are left/rigth buttons almost the left says "yes or continue" and the right "no or cancel".

With little practice you can get along with it. ;)

Hope that helps.

i have prob. with nocd crack .... i placed the nocd crack in 2 folder, 1 in sexybeach2 and 1 in sexywith jap chars .... but it dont work at all and i have try all the thing in checklist .... (like switch to japan code) did i do somthing wrong or have anyone tips?

I have same problem with him. Even I followed the instructed in NFO file, the nocd crack.exe isnt responding. It returned some error message window in Jap which i have no idea.

I noticed that the defult folder of the expansion is a different folder from the main game. Is that correct? NFO file did mentioned a directory name <in Jap> in DREAMS directory... so I guess that is correct already.

Been trying everything I know, changed all the configuration.... still not working....

Thanks in advance for any suggestion

if you don't wanna waste time, simply go rest in the hotel room. swimsuit will be unlocked and you can 'do' the girl as well. any one here tru the HYPER SEXY SKIN?

Maybe this works for one or a few girls, BUT not for all :P

HYPER SEXY SKIN? wazz dat?

you watch Ju-On before, the skin is like Toshio in the movie.

Maybe this works for one or a few girls, BUT not for all :P

really?! i don't know that. maybe is for the expansion. you see, i haven't play that.

Chiku Chiku Beach expansion is an .EXE file not an .ISO as Deathmarine suggested in the .NFO file. Everytime I click it a message in JP appears and an OK button. I assume the expansion is not working? Sexy Beach 2 original works ok, but the expansion does not work. Am I missing somthing? Help please.

Thanks

ngak, sorry everyone, i found the Chiku chiku .ISO doh!!!

yes, another person that thinks its someone elses fault when something is not right

sorry about that deathmarine, not trying to blame you or anything. i know you are doing a great job in giving us these games. again my apologies.

having said that, my problem now is the expansion wont install anymore after i uninstalled SB2 and Chikux2. the first try was ok, but on the second it wont install. hehe, maybe i should wait for SB3 instead.

thanks.

I would like to ask a technical question (atleast I think its a technical problem) I was wondering why after I installed the game I get sound.......... but the screen is pit black. I followed the whole Checklist, currently in Japanese mode, installed all the latest drivers, installed directx 9.0c, and also tried it in different OSes. Any clue as to what the problem or solution might be would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Also forgot to add that when I'm in the black screen with the sound, when I click the mouse the game just shuts down and I pop up on the desktop.

what? this is not the "rom emulator" scene

LOL XP

didnt think u would pay attention to that... well daemon IS a cd/dvd-rom emulator isnt it?

anyways... how do u run the .iso item? u said to "mount" it with daemon... and i DL'd daemon, now what?

hehe thats our good ol DeathMarine there...

sup kids!

if your wondering and having a bad time using daemon tools with iso files

i could tell it you what will do.

open a browser

type on the address www.google.com

then type on the search bar

"idiot proof guide on using daemon tools"

gudluck!!

... :/

i cant tell if ur being sarcastic, insulting me or if ur really trying to help...

anyways, the real problem is, i try to "open with" daemon tools, and an EM pops up sayin "error in command line"

yea...

EDIT: ah nvm figured it out... jeez, that was the most un-1337 moment of my life... i feel so... ashamed... :P

man I hate this, I tried this torrent on like 3 different bittorent clients, shareaza,azures(sp) and bitcommet and on every one of them I am uploading like 70 and only downloading 30-50kbs that is really annoying

hi, i'm new to this forum and i just finished downloading this game but i can't seem to play it, i've already followed the instruction in the nfo file which was to extract all files [ even extracted the rar files within the rar files ], used applocale to change the language to jap and copied the crack file to the folder in DREAMS but it still won't work. Btw i couldn't find any jap char folders under DREAMS but it only had Sexybeach2 folder so i stuck it there and double clicking on the crack did nothing, also there isn't any iso files just exe files and i kinda ran the setup file for the normal sexybeach 2 program so is there anything i missed or did wrongly? maybe i'm just being an idiot and all but if anyone can help please do, thanks

hi, i'm new to this forum and i just finished downloading this game but i can't seem to play it, i've already followed the instruction in the nfo file which was to extract all files [ even extracted the rar files within the rar files ], used applocale to change the language to jap and copied the crack file to the folder in DREAMS but it still won't work. Btw i couldn't find any jap char folders under DREAMS but it only had Sexybeach2 folder so i stuck it there and double clicking on the crack did nothing, also there isn't any iso files just exe files and i kinda ran the setup file for the normal sexybeach 2 program so is there anything i missed or did wrongly? maybe i'm just being an idiot and all but if anyone can help please do, thanks

well there you see is your problem, its not a rar file its an iso file, and you dont unrar those you mount them. Try using that grey stuff between your ears.