DeathMarine

Sexy Beach 2 Sexyビーチ2

yeah... i'm having a problem with the .nfo file itself. Seems that when i open it, it says "System information cannot open this NFO file. It might be corrupted or an unrecognized version."

Is it just me or is it like this for everyone?

and am i wasting my time with SB2 and move on to SB3?

Thanks in advance :wub:

yeah... i'm having a problem with the .nfo file itself. Seems that when i open it, it says "System information cannot open this NFO file. It might be corrupted or an unrecognized version."

Is it just me or is it like this for everyone?

and am i wasting my time with SB2 and move on to SB3?

Thanks in advance :)

No, you're not wasting your time. the .nfo file just open with notepad.

Hi everyone, Im new to this forum, thx deathmarine 4 all the game s ur uploading, but im having problems with the SexyBeach2 game. Well I downloaded the game and I extracted every file, i mounted the iso image file and the installing wizard screen came out. It asked me for the directory so i choosed it and cliked ok, then a screen with the chosed directory came out with the settigs i chosed (even tho that was the only1)I cliked next and it showed how much space the game requiers and i cliked next but then another screen came out but i dont understand what it is but there are 3 options back, next and an (H) at the far left, so i cliekd that and it brought me to a screen with text and some images of the local disc C: but u could only clik ok and if u clik back it asks u 2 things in a blank space the onw on the top asks for a (U) and te 1 on the bottom an (O) and there are 2 options uder, an (A) and An (M) , I just wrote something and i cliked next but it went back to that screen with 3 options and it goes back to the scren with the local disk images. :)

I know it may sound a bit confusing, but I dont no any other ways and the .nfo file doesnt help u much.

I really appriciate if you guys could help me :)

can show some screenshot?

Hey ... i install tis one.. didnt hv much prblem as sexy beach3... but now i instal alrdy it say sumthing bout Dvd and all kind of weird words n i click ok it wont let me start the game.. pls help me. the problem is at where i click on the sexybeach2 setup

Hey ... i install tis one.. didnt hv much prblem as sexy beach3... but now i instal alrdy it say sumthing bout Dvd and all kind of weird words n i click ok it wont let me start the game.. pls help me. the problem is at where i click on the sexybeach2 setup

lol i started #2 after you as well, anyway it should all be the same, mount the cd's if a window doesnt appear on its own "Explore" the cd with Sexy Beach 2 and find the setup manually.

again, make sure u have enough disk space, these things are huge.

I haven't played any of the sexy beaches, so which one should I start with??

I was thinking this one. Is SB3 any better?

start with SB2 first, then SB3. SB3 is better bcz new engine is used by illusion, graphics are much better too.

Hi...@_@''' i have a problem with the uncensor-tool Q_Q''

I choose the .pp-File and then the file i wanna add...

But then i get that error-message:

Fehlermeldung.JPG

Can you pliz help me q_q'?

(I know my english suckz, please dont kill me Q_Q')

can you change the language setting to Japanese? if in JAP maybe i can give you some help on that. but so far i never encounter problem with uncensored patch...

can you change the language setting to Japanese? if in JAP maybe i can give you some help on that. but so far i never encounter problem with uncensored patch...

Well...Q_Q' My FTP-Acc is down atm so i cant upload a picture...and sorry, but i hate imageshack and these things...^^'''...i maybe anyone here, who can upload sb2_027.pp and sb2_027.tbl and send it to me...>_<'? That maybe would be the easiest way...?

Well...Q_Q' My FTP-Acc is down atm so i cant upload a picture...and sorry, but i hate imageshack and these things...^^'''...i maybe anyone here, who can upload sb2_027.pp and sb2_027.tbl and send it to me...>_<'? That maybe would be the easiest way...?

Dont have SB2 installed anymore but pp files tend to be pretty big, and even then the folks here probably have a lot of mods stacked onto it so it may not even work for ya m8. Not to mention I usually only help with getting the torrent to work properly as per included NFO.

A picture is worth a thousand words, I got a photobucket account and love it. Its up to you.

Dont have SB2 installed anymore but pp files tend to be pretty big, and even then the folks here probably have a lot of mods stacked onto it so it may not even work for ya m8. Not to mention I usually only help with getting the torrent to work properly as per included NFO.

A picture is worth a thousand words, I got a photobucket account and love it. Its up to you.

yeap, you're right. the file is too big since i only use dial-up.

Sorry it took so long @-@' I was very busy in the last days.

Error.JPG

So...!

Btw. i have now the problem, when i wanna play the game, the Bikini's are green and when I choose one...the Game crashes. x_x'

Sorry it took so long @-@' I was very busy in the last days.

Error.JPG

So...!

Btw. i have now the problem, when i wanna play the game, the Bikini's are green and when I choose one...the Game crashes. x_x'

Basically means: Error File not found

If you play with mods halfway expect yourself to have to reinstall the game afterwards. Backup your save folder and manually delete the illusion folder when you are done. Install the mods that are the most important to you first then go from there.

Basically means: Error File not found

If you play with mods halfway expect yourself to have to reinstall the game afterwards. Backup your save folder and manually delete the illusion folder when you are done. Install the mods that are the most important to you first then go from there.

Okay...well...that means i have to redownload it...okay, sorry for causing so much trouble and thank you.^^'

Could someone help me read the install screen for Sexy.Beach.2.Expansion.Chiku.Chiku.Beach

It's all Japanese. It's a windows box with three buttons.

What do the buttons read in english?

The first button is selected by default and has Japanese characters like:

5<5<t"-F...

The Second starts with an English word "Sexy" then more Japanese like: P)V)LAT...

The Third only has three characters, of which the last one looks like a 7.

Oh hell let me see if I can get Fapomatic to work.

sexy.beach.2.expansion.chiku.chiku.beach_install_screen.jpg

Setup Screen

Chikuchiku beach install

Sexy album install

End/Exit/Quit ect

Thank you! :(

I was just going click the X and close.

Hmm How am I ever going to navigate the game if I'm clueless about Japanese?

It would be cool if for each game someone would do screen shots of the controls and translate like:

sexy.beach.2.expansion.chiku._install_screen_translated.jpg

However I now have another Question:

expansion_chiku_install_screen_2.jpg

I think I'm going to change folder select to Sexy Beach 2:

expansion_chiku_install_screen_2_folder_selection.jpg

When I do and click next it get:

expansion_chiku_install_screen_2_folder_selection_prompt.jpg

Again I'm clueless, I wish I could copy and paste text into a translator, like google translate this page.

You do not need to speak japanese to install it. If you just keep pressing enter it will install everything to default locations. Do not overthink this.

Thanks again.

I Did. But in the back of my mind while I was clicking, was a little voice saying, what if it said; Do you want to reformat your hard drive now? or Click OK to wipe your BIOS?.

I don't like driving blind. :P

Newbie, first post on the board etc., but I did adhere the basic rules:

1. LURK MOAR! Learn the board basics before starting to post.

2. DON'T ACT LIKE A TOTAL NOOB! Even if it's your first day on the board, it's neither your first day in the internet nor your first day in the world. There was Google before there was hshare.net and it doesn't bite.

3. DON'T ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE TRYING YOURSELF! I've installed the game perfectly well and even patched it to English (with a patch easily obtainable if your Google-fu is strong) before I even registered to the board.

Oh, and a big fat Thank you! to Death Marine. Glad you're here to provide us with quality games.

Okay, I'm having a annoying problem with this game as well. I've read the entire thread and followed the NFO, used daemon, the AppLoc and all that jazz. My problem is....well, I can get the game to open up and load. I can see the opening movie....but after the screed flashes and I get the damn Micro Error Message and I crash.

Okay this is what I did.

Unrared SB2.iso.

Mounted SB2.iso.

Installed SB2 via the "setup" through the mounted SB2.iso using the AppLoc(All the Japanese characters appear nice and pretty)

Game is install in default spot.

Okay and after that I do this for the Expan

Unrared SB2Exp.Iso

Mounted SB2Exp.Iso

Installed SB2Exp via the "Uninst2.exe" through the mounted SB2Exp.iso using the AppLoc (I get a plain installation for expansion nothing with a girl and Japanese characters as in the SB2)

I then place the SB2 Chiku Chiku Beach file(the NoCD Crack) in ????Data folder. (I also get a weird file on my desktop titled "????Ink")

I then try and run it via AppLoc (bother the SB2 and SB2 Expansion Icons) and I get the "No DvD" message but when I open it via using the CDCrack exe....it works fine but then after the opening movie it crashes.

Any help here? I have tried quite a bit, from extracting all the files in the .iso and running the setup from those files to trying it that way using AppLoc and quite a few combos. I have tried having the .iso mounted while running them as well and nothing. Looked over the net and google for info as well, but turned up for naught there as well. Help would be much obliged!