DeathMarine

Sexy Beach 2 Sexyビーチ2

....but after the screed flashes and I get the damn Micro Error Message and I crash.

What's the error message? Is it in Japanese or English? If Japanese a screenshot would help.

Use Program DAEMON Tools for crack nodvd use it to .ISO File

I doubt this will help me as the noDvd crack is a .exe and not a .iso I can guess it is used to execute the game and just trick the computer/program into thinking the Cd/Dvd is in.

What's the error message? Is it in Japanese or English? If Japanese a screenshot would help.

It's in English and it screams the "Would you like to send the error report in?

Untitled-2.jpg

If you need me too, I can screen cap the Error Report

Also, I then tried later with just SB2. I mounted the SB2.iso and used AppLoc to run SB2.exe and that works fine. But I want to have the expansion goodies too XD. So at least I have figure out it has something to do with the expansion......

Can't get the Uncensored Patch to work either, get the same error as stated before. But that really isn't a big concern at the moment.

Error.JPG

Once again thanks for any help.

I've been away for several months unable to study japanese but I think the last message in japanese basocally says error file not found.

After I clean up here a bit I'll make sure.

Guest RenjiGo

Ihave installed every thing fine but it crashes after im in game and i press new game D:

any ideas ??