DeathMarine

VAMPANERA ~絶望の地下牢~

VAMPANERA~絶望の地下牢~

Vague Game Description by White Masq:
The lord of the land lies dead from illness and his wife is chosen to be the successor. Soon into her reign she is told of a demonic text which--with the proper ceremony--can grant the reader immortality. With this she could bring back her husband. There's just one key element that is missing--the blood of a virgin. A "Virgin Hunt" is soon instated and the higher-ups begin looking for the best candidates. Who will be sacrificed to the demons for the "greater good"? Are they tampering with forces beyond their control?

Download [H-S].Vampanera.DeathMarine.part1.rar from Rabid Files
Download [H-S].Vampanera.DeathMarine.part2.rar from Rabid Files
Download hshare.net.Vampanera.Game.Save.7z from Rabid Files

VAMPANERA ~絶望の地下牢~ (2).jpgVAMPANERA ~絶望の地下牢~ (3).jpgVAMPANERA ~絶望の地下牢~ (4).jpgVAMPANERA ~絶望の地下牢~ (5).jpgVAMPANERA ~絶望の地下牢~ (6).jpgVAMPANERA ~絶望の地下牢~ (12).jpgVAMPANERA ~絶望の地下牢~ (11).jpgVAMPANERA ~絶望の地下牢~ (10).jpgVAMPANERA ~絶望の地下牢~ (9).jpgVAMPANERA ~絶望の地下牢~ (8).jpgVAMPANERA ~絶望の地下牢~ (7).jpgVAMPANERA ~絶望の地下牢~ (1).jpg

I've got the game but after installing it i got an error 1503. I've mounted the mds changed the regional settings to japanese restarted the computer but no use. Any sugestions??? 10x

this has been answered sooooo many times on so many forums >.<

The game itself dosent work, you can however watch the movies in any movie player, and lets face it, this game is the same as eden, all movie >.<

Hello can you help me plz O,o

I can not play the game is coming by start game error 1503 ....... ;)

I have already search has not found for my Prob... XD

Then you obviously need to open your eyes more, cause you question was answerd a few posts ago. In the future try read the sodding topic through before posting moron

M--Use winace to extract files if your default decompressor gives you an error M

M--get it at ( http://www.winace.com ) M

M M

M--This game will installs and plays fine on non-japanese windows M

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what the error (1503) actually is?

Seems a little odd that it just "doesn't actually work".

BTW: Greetings all. I'm new. I've downloaded and seeded almost every game on here (from here or other sources) so far. Need another seed, let me know. :)

Be a shame if I can't hack a fix. I like to play through the 3D adventures. :D Can't seem to find anywhere that actually describes the error. The game obviously works somewhere on some systems if they're still selling it.

Help, I cannot play this game too. it got message error 1503 , I know it ask for original disc, is there a nodvd

patch for this? also I know this game is like eden series, but eden series can be played, and previous poster said just watch the movies , but i want to know the story of this game, is there any nodvd patch? who have successfully played this game?

Hi

like said many times before, you can't actually play the game.

You can vieuw the videos, but i cant get them to work.

Which player or codec do you all use?

And everytime when i try to copy the files to my desktop (or anywhere but the cd) it gives an error.

Hey guys, just to mention, the game works for me now.

I had the same 1503 error, with the system in japanese mode, so i tried the nodvd patch for alpharom2.1(the security system this game uses for the cd protection -daemon tools doesn´t work with alpharom¬¬)

Just install the game. Extract the rar of the attachment, execute it and select the executable in the folder you install the game. Works with xp pro, i didn´t try in other OS.

guys, i just finished download this game and somehow my winrar couldn't open it at all. It wrote "file is either in unknown format or damaged).

can someone help me? what should i do?

edit : nevermind this post, i figured it out last night

able to extract it, and thanks for the advice though

Guest tamtam

This program doesn't move still.

It remains protecting the start file though the decompression was able to be done soon.

I think that you should not release the protecting, not append the release patch, and stop up-loading.

Guest tamtam

This program doesn't move still.

It remains protecting the start file though the decompression was able to be done soon.

I think that you should not release the protecting, not append the release patch, and stop up-loading.