DeathMarine

VANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ

VANQUISH(ヴァンキッシュ)

Vague Game Description by White Masq:
In this dark take on the future lies a story surrounding a freelance helicopter pilot and a conglomerate conspiracy. He is given strange orders to ship a package to the middle of the forest. Not that he minds--as long as he gets paid. However, this contract goes awry and our hero leaves with the package. Little did he know then, but he soon finds the package is actually a woman. To make things more complicated, there's more than one group trying to get her. You choose the outcome in this H-CG movie game.

Download [H-S].Vanquish.DeathMarine.ace from Rabid Files

VANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (1).jpgVANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (2).jpgVANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (3).jpgVANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (4).jpgVANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (5).jpgVANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (6).jpgVANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (7).jpgVANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (8).jpgVANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (9).jpgVANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (10).jpgVANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (11).jpgVANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (12).jpgVANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (13).jpgVANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (14).jpgVANQUISH ヴァンキッシュ (15).jpg

Excellent game, most gorgeous babes i've seen.

Censored, but that's ok.

Worth a download.

You can view the movies separately because they're all .mpegs if you don't want to go to the trouble of actually playing.

DM stands for Da Man :P

i think ive seen the movies for this one on Hentai movie planet.

i also recent saw that they added the mov's from AGA to that site as well (some of them at least i guess)

Really good graphics, when it comes to 3Dgraphics though the best i've ever seen is Crazy Female Teacher, i donno if thats from a game or not, but the graphics are on like the next level, realistic, wait, better :P

Is that game on this site? Crazy Female Teacher???? If the name is given in english japanese, could you tell me what the name is? I'm becoming more interested by the minute.

Anyone else having a problem with Vanquish? I start it up and after pressing start it goes to the female talking in Engrish, (at least she tried :wub: ) but then right after she's done talking it stays at the black screen and then i think it freezes.. 0_o please anyone know a remedy? i checked the video files and found out that the intro should have scrolling text, but when i start the game all i see is black and the game goes "Not Responding".

If you installed it as directed by the NFO file it will not ask you for a disk. You can open an NFO file using any text editor. If you have more questions go to the general help forum listed in my signature.

Actually,this 3D game is a very different type contract with A-GA and ????3 ~~and the illustration is more close to japanese type~~

It is really worth to download it!! ^^