According to Getchu this game is going to be released tomorrow, so there's no walkthrough yet...

Description: Nagare Hiiragi used to have a special power. He lost it a while ago and now lives a peaceful life as a student.

He has a secret ambition to destroy the Hiiragi family and be free from their curse. To achieve it, he needs to erase his father, but he can't do that...

One day, he gets involved in a trouble. As he beats demons using his new power, he is saved by someone unknown. He finally gets to know the fact that the root of every evil is his father and he makes up his mind to take action to free himself and his older sister from the Hiiragi family...

According to Getchu this game is going to be released tomorrow,

sometimes all this stuff really makes me laugh. Boy, i'm feeling inclined into trying out this one, i'm a fan of those tactical-grid-rpg'esque battles

This one is really fun; worth trying out if you are into this style of grid based RPG, if you don't know Japanese like me then it adds a little more challenge to the mix, but it's doable.

Guest BoinLad

This one needs seed. (Old titles like this need to be reseeded)

If he isn't asking for a reseed, then I would like to ask for one. I do admit I just started the torrent and thus have no idea on the seeder quality, but seing as the torrent is roughly 2

My game took forever too load. My regional setting is in Japan and my computer surpassed the recommended sys requirements.

Anyone has the same problem? I really want to play it and I have tried every settings of the game plus all the windows compatibility modes.

Guest motherofass

^ So it's not starting at all? No error messages or anything?

BTW thanks to everyone still seeding. One of my drives recently crashed and hshare has been a great resource for getting back some old games! It's nice to see not all sites are dependent on cash hosts

Yeah, I have the same problem as evilmaycry. It's like your average loading screen except there is no loading... text anywhere, it's all just black. And it doesn't seem to finish loading. I left mine up and running for a whole day in school (12 hours) and nothing had happened when I came home. At that point I turned it off and haven't started it again.