Asqualla

Naasu Nikutai Kaizou Karute ナース肉体改造カルテ~変態媚肉奴隷開発病棟~

Naasu Nikutai Kaizou Karute
ナース肉体改造カルテ~変態媚肉奴隷開発病棟~
Nurse Nikutai Kaizou Karte ~Hentai Biniku Dorei Kaihatsu Byoutou~

post-24270-0-13856800-1356401842_thumb.j

post-24270-0-22179100-1356401845_thumb.j post-24270-0-21855100-1356401849_thumb.j post-24270-0-60645500-1356401852_thumb.j post-24270-0-56345200-1356401856_thumb.j

http://www.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=10989

The Vague Game Description:
You play as a talented surgeon, some say the best in Japan. In search of a challenge, you put your skills to the test by creating some rather unorthodox body modification. Given your exorbant fee, only a few elite clientele even consider you an option. You finally get your break when a hospital requests your presence. It turns out there are some really big people who admire your work, and have given you a special ward to subject your techniques on the nurses stationed there.

Direct Download
[OnlyHentaiGames.com].Nurse.Nikutai.Kaizou.Karte.rar (402.51 MB)

GAME SAVE
[OnlyHentaiGames.com].Nurse.Nikutai.Kaizou.Karte.[GAME.SAVE].rar (1.50 KB)

DEMO (デモ) / Trial version (体験版)
[OnlyHentaiGames.com].Nurse.Nikutai.Kaizou.Karte.[DEMO].mpg (18.84 MB)

WALKTHROUGH
Nurse Nikutai Kaizou Karte ~Hentai Biniku Dorei Kaihatsu Byoutou~ WALKTHROUGH

hshare.net.Naasu.Nikutai.Kaizou.Karute.torrent

magnet.pngMagnet Link

GET THE HCG SET HERE
http://hentaicgsets.com/nurse-nikutai-kaizou-karte/

no problem, I was getting an error like that on a game earlier, DM thinks it might be that we need to run it on windows XP or lower. I'm going to test this theory tomorrow with the other game I have getting this error

My guess is that the file is slightly incomplete.. and yeah, scrolling a little bit to the right would have told you why it failed.

Sorry for another post but I didn't find an Edit button - I downloaded using magnet link for the torrent, I'll try the direct download and I'll see if there's any difference.

I think there might be a problem with the torrent since the direct link works fine and has a different file size [Torrent - 411,434 - Direct - 412,175] - Might be worth looking into just in case, thanks for worrying and trying to help, keep posting those incredible games ^.^