164 posts in this topic

wow! Another great upload! I've been a member for a day

and the stuff here has all the Movies and HGames I've

been searching for years! ! !

Anyway, I'm really grateful that I get to see the episodes 5 and 6

I only got 4. Soo, Thanks a lot for this

UPDATED TORRENT!!

NEW TRACKERS, ALL EPISODES WITH COVERS AND SCREENSHOTS

DDL available here http://hentaianimedownloads.com/discipline-the-hentai-academy-ep01-06-eng-subs-uncen/

this was great thx a lot

and thought it was better than Bible black because in that they kept saying zeuses and it got pretty annoying

Watching this make me remember the time I played this game. The art work is pretty good except for a little big breast(that's is just a minor issue and I mean no offend to anyone who like big breast), the story is well somehow good, since on the game there is only one happy ending as I remember.

Yeah it is a shame that imagereverb has gone this route, I suspect it is the ad company they are using and I hope that it will be fixed soon. Either way all of our images will be directly uploaded to hshare soon so we wont have to depend on an image host. This problem just came about today, if we knew about it sooner then we would not be using it at all. Not all the images give this warning, since we tried some other pages and they worked fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I myself am not impressed. Things will be fixed ASAP.

PS Zeggybr your sig is way too big