Dizzy

hshare.net Kite Liberator [RAW] [HQ] (ENG SUBS AVAILABLE)

KITE Liberator

(カイト リベレイター)

[HIGH QUALITY / JAPANESE AUDIO / COMPLETE]

[ENGLISH SUBS AVAILABLE BELOW]

post-43-064822600 1277575042_thumb.jpg

TAGS: Action (アクション) / Adult Anime (アダルトアニメ) / Blood (血液) / Comeuppance (当然の報い) / Cute (カワエエ) / Daughter (令嬢) / Ecchi (エッチ) / Fighting (格闘) / Glasses (めがね) / Guns (銃) / Maid (メイド) / Military (軍事) / Monster (怪物) / Murder (他殺) / Science Fiction (SF) / School Girls (女学生) / School Uniform (学生服) / Small Breasts (小さな胸) / Student (生) / Violence (暴力)

From the acclaimed writer, director and animator, Yasuomi Umetsu (梅津泰臣), creator of the renowned "Mezzo Forte" (メゾフォルテ), and easily one of my all time favorite animator, director, storytellers. He is a true master of his arts.

Kite Liberator is the sequel to "KITE" (カイト), though many prefer to call it a spin off as it doesn't really follow the continuing story of the characters from KITE.

PLOT: Years after the events that transpired in Kite, Sawa's whereabouts are a mystery. During this time, rumors of a new killer have begun to circulate the city. They call her the Angel of Death, an unfeeling assassin who eliminates her targets with grace and precision, leaving only a flurry of feathers as her calling card.

What the public is unaware of is the fact that this notorious hitman is a actually a polite young lady named Monaka. Like her spiritual predecessor, Monaka has lost most of her family, and her father's duty as an astronaut keeps hims practically worlds apart. However, they are close despite the physical distances and Orudo promised his daughter that he would return. Until then, daily life for the timid and somewhat clumsy Monaka involves mostly school and her part time job as a waitress, but her nature completely changes once she receives an assignment.

[source: ann]

INCLUDES;

- [hshare.net].Kite.Liberator.[RAW].[HQ].mp4

- COVERS and SCREENSHOTS

post-43-020689300 1277575043_thumb.jpg

Please remember after you have finished downloading the file(s) to leave the torrent up and running for as long as possible so that it can seed.

ENGLISH SUBTITLES

hshare.net.Kite.Liberator.ENG.SUBS.FILE.rar

hshare.net.Kite.Liberator.RAW.HQ.torrent

I am a huge fan of KITE and all Yasuomi Umetsu's work but I expected more from this title and was disappointed the first time I watched it. Still it grew on me, but I don't think the story is very comparable to KITE, it certainly isn't nearly as dark (if at all). Let me know what you think of it.

I can't wait for more from Yasuomi Umetsu!!

Hey guys, its been awhile since i've been on. Lost most of my stuff (hdd failure) so i'm in the process of *trying* to start my collection again.

Can members please re-seed this please, i love all he's work! Thanks in advance!

PS: I'll also leave it for seeding for a long long time. :)