DeathMarine

.Deus.Machina.Demonbane

I saw the anime and it wasn't very good to say the least. I got the game hoping it's better, but haven't played it yet.

Walkthrough

Description: Demonbane series is known for mixing mecha and Cthulhu Mythos elements.

Kuro Daijuuji is a poor detective living in Arkham City. One day, he was requested by Ruri Hado of Hado Financial Group, to search for a magic book. While he initially refused, Ruri offered him a large sum of money upon completion of her request, in which bribed Kuro to accept. As Kuro searches for the book, he unexpectedly runs into Al, a pretty girl that is actually a powerful grimoire. They forge a contract with each other, bestowing Kuro with powerful magic. Soon afterwards, Al also activates Demonbane, a deus machina owned by the Hado Financial Group, to combat the mechanical menace from the Black Lodge. With this, the war between the Hado Financial Group and the Black Lodge begins....

Also watched the anime for this one and I would really like to play the game but unfortunatly I got a problem with this one (I think it's just vista making my life sucks but you guys might have a solution for me). I changed my setting to japanese and mounted the file as said in the .nfo, up to now no problem, I install the game and it seem to go well but when the installation is complete and I try to play the game I get the message "DEMONBANE_DVD has stopped working" from vista. Btw, this place is an amazing treasure box for hentai game, all my thx to the admins ^^.

If the message is in English (or at least not Japanese) then the pőroblem lies in Vista I think. I can't do much about htat, I don't have Vista. I seem to remember Dizzy saying this kind of error happens only on Vista.

Edit: After looking around for a few minutes I found that this can be virtually anything.

Hello!

New poster here (but no noob to this hentai game stuff ), so first I would like to thank Deathmarine for all those great release (over all those long years!).

Now I got an unusual issue that happened two times in a row.

First it was knight of the witchhunt, wich did install properly but refused to launch, the .exe crashing at start.

I didn't want to bother anyone with this, but then it happened again on Demonbane, d.exe crashing right at the start.

I did reinstall knight of the witchhunt and demonbane many times using different means, but it didn't change much.

My comp is operating a WinXP SP3 in perma japanese non-unicode mode.

Please keep me posted if you got any ideas, or if you need the windows error report.

And again thanks for your time deathmarine and the hshare forum peeps.

If the error report contains relevant information then please post it. It's hard to deal with problems like this, it can be almost anything. If you can open a settings screen with a different exe then it's worth to play around there. You can also install the K-Lite codec pack, install the latest drivers for your video card and sound card. Or check if you hadn't forgotten to crack the game.

Thanks for your quick reply!

I had hoped it was a some problem you had already met, but since you haven't I ain't gonna bother you about it.

I think it has to do with my OS. I will store (and seed!) the game until I renew it!

You have my thanks, cheers and keep up the good work!

I followed the instructions and I keep getting an error when I try to open the game. (see attached image) I mounted everything and switched my non-Unicode program language settings to Japanese.

1503 is some kind of error with the game disk. Try running the game from the autorun menu or open the mounted disk (right click -> explore) and start the game manually. Maybe this helps, maybe not.

I followed the instructions and I keep getting an error when I try to open the game. (see attached image) I mounted everything and switched my non-Unicode program language settings to Japanese.

Happened to me too. Mounting the .cue instead of the .mds fixed the issue for me.